3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Tbh guys the number 1 reason ppl leave is the lack of things  to do ... we need more mini type games and areas .......i dont care what   just as long as it done well ... and not like the volleyball i mean thats terribble and nobody ever uses it ...........and over the last 3 weeks i have noticed the population is getting pretty small compared to say 8 weeks ago 

can we please stop asking for sex poses for a little while and try and get some more actual  things to do content in here ... card games .. pool table .. even a random number roller would have a use 

anything 

Tbh guys the number 1 reason ppl leave is the lack of things  to do ... we need more mini type games and areas .......i dont care what   just as long as it done well ... and not like the volleyball i mean thats terribble and nobody ever uses it ...........and over the last 3 weeks i have noticed the population is getting pretty small compared to say 8 weeks ago 

can we please stop asking for sex poses for a little while and try and get some more actual  things to do content in here ... card games .. pool table .. even a random number roller would have a use 

anything 

I would have to agree with you , I would like to go surfing , sailing , dive underwater , or even drive the yacht . It would also be nice if they made a big open map with NPC's wandering about to make the area look populated . The map could be a desert setting with camels in the background or a European setting with either the dark ages or renaissance setting .

I have a couple small things that I would like to see in-game:

- The ability to toggle player names off, keeping the interface intact, preserving RP/chat capabilities.

- The ability to toggle bottoms and underwear on and off during poses! If it comes off by default it won't change anything, but I want the ability to keep those on since there is no reason for anyone to drop their pants off if they're blowing me.

Guest Flygirl

Squeak, squeak….I see that the votes are in for the next sex update and I would just like to say, woo hoo!! Alley and I can’t wait to try out some new poses  :)

You know what would be the icing on the cake though, if you would let us be able to control the poses that we will be getting….. I really do hope you will make them so that whoever sends the request to start the pose, ends up being the one on top.

Edit. Returns bottle of wine to fridge.

Edited by Shanti
"Those little things..." by Wizard merged here

The fluild related animation should be improved.

1.Semen shouldn't be displayed when one is cumming inside a partner's body.

2.Male's ejaculating animation become more realistic. For example he should thrust deeper and slower to a stop, and then he can decide whether to pull out the penis or continue to move slowly.

3.A girl should be able to discharge semen from her vagina or anus(with proper sound effect).

4.There should be some juice on the penis dripping after a guy thrust fast for some minutes inside an excited female.

That's not really the same now is it?

It would be nice to send out a message telling my friends where I am without having to go to the forums.

And I really liked the mockup last page that told me where my friends are. Add a privacy option to hide your location and it would be perfect.

Hope this is the right thread for this...those little things....

GAME GLITCHES

Yes they are faults in the game

some are really frustrating.. like flapping breasts for example :wacko:

but some are really fun and actually improve the game

a mountain climb, an endless dive that's like flying..

As well as teleporting by use of chairs and an endless drink haze - which are both now fixed  :(

I get that drinks made u money, but out of all the problems with the game why was teleporting a problem?  :angry:

Edited by Shanti
"Those little things..." by Wizard merged here

offline messages are available use a forum PM 

Beside the fact that not every user is registered to the forum, this would be a part of usability. The GUI of a game should give me all the possibility to interact with other players in any possible way. So using the forum is a workaround for a feature that should be not that hard to implement.

The are a lot of small things missing in the game that would make it easier for everyone to meet and greet friends or interact with others.

Rid of the 'plunger' sex sound effects. Other games that are 'lower quality' even have more realistic sounds.

Also to stop the guys playing as females. Just wrong.

This is something you will not be able to stop without a little invasion of privacy by requiring ID of some kind etc. It would also kill the whole idea of RP in the game completely.

Guest Eclipse

I'm sure this suggestion is here somewhere...

In settings have it so you can setup notifications for certain friends when they come online in the game and/or in the forums.

So if you're in the game you get notified when your friend comes online (popup forum or game) not actual location - to keep stalking to a minimum. Then be able to send them a chat or pm depending on where you are. Also have the same ability if you're in the forum and your friend logs in the game, you can contact them through chat /  pm.

And if a player does not want to be contacted like this have a disable in their settings that prevents this.