3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

All we can hope for is that the devs actually work on something people (who are paying money for this) want (like boob fondle poses!) instead of something useless again..

This just in, devs release a new MF pose and new shoes for female avatars only. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Existing so much room customization, why don't you just release to the public all the already existent textures and items including editable walls?
Also, invisible walls are a pain with some customization...
Tattoos.
Hum, actions during sex would be nice, not just a slider and /moan /cum.

ty ;)

I've said it before Kimmy. I know it is primitive but it should be easy to implement...

3dxnewapartment.jpg

Damn maybe this came a little late... :unsure:  but i agree too in the feature of "buying" an empty space and be able to "upload" the game a house designed by us with a background too, and i must say, when i was playing in Twinity i learned to build houses in "Sketchup" and is the easiest thing in earth.. take an slowmotion look... ;) 

The only problem i see, is that the Sketchup program gives a lot of polygons and turns a little slow to upload, and once in game, to load for the players who have basic machines, or slow  internet connection, and tends to be a little "cartooned", but using nice textutes gives a more realistic finished... and  i'm sure with the time all those minor problems may be fixed

Also to "charge" for the empty space, would be a filter to stop filling the game of "not so good" designed rooms, and everybody may find reaaaaally nice tutorials online to learn this easy program... ^_^ 

Instead of being hacking the game with Dll files, Devs could give us all that capacity... to create and participate the game with original places of our own style and taste... ;) 

Kisses 4U all... :D 

Damn maybe this came a little late... :unsure:  but i agree too in the feature of "buying" an empty space and be able to "upload" the game a house designed by us with a background too, and i must say, when i was playing in Twinity i learned to build houses in "Sketchup" and is the easiest thing in earth.. take an slowmotion look... ;) 

The only problem i see, is that the Sketchup program gives a lot of polygons and turns a little slow to upload, and once in game, to load for the players who have basic machines, or slow  internet connection, and tends to be a little "cartooned", but using nice textutes gives a more realistic finished... and  i'm sure with the time all those minor problems may be fixed

Also to "charge" for the empty space, would be a filter to stop filling the game of "not so good" designed rooms, and everybody may find reaaaaally nice tutorials online to learn this easy program... ^_^ 

Instead of being hacking the game with Dll files, Devs could give us all that capacity... to create and participate the game with original places of our own style and taste... ;) 

Kisses 4U all... :D 

I love SketchUp, actual the only 3d tool I can use.

I like to see the next things in the game.

1. Achievement system or kind of.

2. Some XP earning system. And maybe open special features or secret rooms or beta testing opties. or get better in some sex move.

3. Money earning system. And not only daily earning (thats good start).

4. More game play, like mini games or fuck contest, or some kind.

5. That u see ppl give gift, like flowers or ring or u can buy drinks or maby food for somebody else.

I get a little bored sometime in the game now. And some days i dont want to meet new ppl or find somebody to rp with. Than i like just to play a exciting game.

At this moment i'm think to stop the game for a will now. And wait for the new updates that come hopefully soon.

Ps. To myn friends in the game i hope to see u soon back. And i will miss you. Love xxx

Justice...yes, well say Chloe...but...also I will add keep drama AWAY too and Mindfucker, asshole ,bastard and ect ect...overall, everything affecting negatively ppl's trying to have fun in the game. I think It's time for mods to apply the rules and kicked out those players ruining the reputation of game.Just saying

• 3 weeks later...

Long time lurker, first time poster here. So, hello everybody!

It's very likely I'm not the first person to suggest this but here we go:

I'd love to see an "outfit changer" in this game. What I mean by that is simply a menu where we can save and change outfits (meaning multiple pieces of clothing, accessoires, etc.).

This would be great for everybody that changes outfits for different occasions. Bar, beach, club - all of those (can) require different outfits and right now it's a bit of a pain in the ass to enter the character editor and click on every single item we want to take off and then clicking on every single item we want to put on. Partly because it's a bit of a hassle but also because we have to remember all our outfits, colors, accessoires and so on. It would be great if we could enter the character editor and just select "Beach Outfit".

I've seen this system implemented in other games as well (GTA V has a similar system, for example) and - although I'm really not an expert - I believe this would be a feature that can be implemented without making huge efforts (no new animations, textures or anything like that required).

Not sure if it has been requested yet since there are way too many posts for me to comb through by myself.

I would love to see a few things..

Twin tail hair for females

All M/M poses for F/F and M/F

Add to cock option for F and M

By this, instead of having them listed as

OFF, Penis, Strap-On 1, Strap-On 2

Add another option, with its own properties, such as

OFF, Penis (Big), Penis (Small), Strap-On 1, Strap-On 2

• 4 weeks later...

Even though it may be pointless, I'd like to see the ability to mod the Beach, Yacht, etc like the user rooms.

Some of the properties would be a lot of fun to add props too and customize.

Maybe get rid of the Saloon and put a Roman bathhouse, or a grotto, Bordello, theater, castle/dungeon or something with more appeal?? 

We do not know difficulties without a condom and dirty against bacteria, but we use condoms and clean.
To get yes condoms, all condoms, clean bathroom yes, bathroom everything.
I say: the game of 3dxchat learns to drink juice in the room, to use condoms, to clean in the bathroom and to do location in the gym

i want to learn game ... 3dxchat.

love 3dxchat, use condoms and clean!