3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

GIFTS....real gifts.....means gifts that i want to sent to others.....

most of the romantic gifts look like xmass...not realy romatic

and friendship....lol...a policeman????....plesae send me somtthing from ur "Tabacco"...lol...how many frinds did u have afer u send the police to their home?.....

A shark?....Super Mario?...Hogwarts, the guy from assasoins creed.?....

PLEASE thinke about gifts....and make some real good gifts....P L E A S E!!!!!!!

More customization overall.

Presets for both male and female bodies.

Male

Slim , Athletic, Muscular, Thick

Female

Petite, Athletic, Amazon, Curvy/Voluptous, Thick/BBW

Still have sliders for arms, chest/torso, stomach/hips, glutes and legs for more customization.

Also a general Fat-Muscle Slider and an Age-Slider.

8 different faces (caucasian, african, asian etc) (at least 8)

8 different noses, mouths and eyes to choose from. (further customization)

More/better beards and hairstyles.

Voice-slider for Dark to Light voice.

Thick/BBW-example of custom body.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKR1JYNWhd4

hello everyone ^^

so what   i want see here ... i have ask to some friends and this what we like see :

- for vaginal and anal poses already on game , the posibility to switch , can use anal with vaginal pose and vaginal for anal pose , the pose already exist just add the posibility to use anal and vaginal for all this pose ( i hope is clear im not a profesional of english sorry)

-  add some pose for wall and object like table and chair , i mean sure sexual pose not wait pose only

- i have look in all public room alot of object are in fresco ,sin ,night club etc....... but its been good to have for cuztom our room too , its already scripted normally not to hard to can give  the possibility at players to have in room ( im not really good with computer so sorry if i have wrong on this )

-for a pose  of "couple" when the man i lie the head on woman knees i ask the possibility to choice to reverse position of man and woman

- the posibility to use sex toy fore some sexual pose , like the option strap-on but for exemple for a anal pose F/M the possibility to add a sex toy in pussy

-more sex pose sure but dont need to add more have already alot in topic sex positions , same for clothes ....oh yes some pose with breast please have not at all

- couple pose like sit the man with his arms around the shoulders of woman for exemple

- for object a thing i want really see in first its the shower and bathtub

- a nature place or some object like little tree , more plant and flowers for be a green place like a park

-can keep cum on body just ad a option for remove it when the woman want

-more customisation for avatar , face ,hairs , body  etc.....

- all poses are accecible for all F/F -F/M -M/M

- its a adult game so please we really need more sex pose in priority  please

i hope is clear sorry for my bad english , good luck for the devs team and good game for all

thanks for have read me :D;)

• 2 months later...

I'm sure it's been said somewhere in this site, but we have collars, masks, glasses, hats, shoes, clothes, bracelets and the girls even have necklaces, but the one thing there isn't is a wedding band of some kind. You can get married but even with that magical moment, all you get is rained on by flower petals. How about, for those that wish to travel down the marriage brick road, adding a ring to the ceremony. I don't mean having a ring as a choice in the list of items to put on or take off I'm talking once that button is clicked and the ceremony is over, both avatars are gifted wedding bands on their fingers only to be removed by the divorce monster.

Backing up to the clothes as well, how about a wedding dress and some form of tux for the men for the magical day instead of a sport coat, open collared shirt adding a bow tie to the ensemble like some poor man's thrift shop choices.

This is an excellent idea and one I thought pretty obvious really.

I would like to see better social possibilities :

First

Why not a system of online status where we can choose "I'm online, afk, hide, offline, .... (we can imagine more option like "only friends can see me online", "open for a Rp", "just chill", ....

something like skype:

skype-status-tips-macdojo.png

Second : a search repertory of who's online and where he/she is. When you say on forum to a personn "add me" it's sometime hard to find this personn in game if he's not all his time in fresco or Sin club

I think those 2 suggestions are complementary to avoid abuse of my second proposition.

HEY Its Friday Night USA Time and Frescos has 7 people in it !!!!!!!  Here is a suggestion..  Change Something !!!!! 

Not sure it is really any big surprise, almost only thing public clubs offer is ability to dance, sit at bars and chat, where most public room clubs now are way a head of them. But developers refuse to acknowledge that, think they still or at least this being my guess live in mindset. People go to clubs to dance and chat then go private in their rooms to have sex, while it's not really the picture you see around various public room or even sometimes public zones.

Btw i know there still probably quite a few that invite partners home to privacy for sex but i just think in general point stands. 

Would really like to have a search for person by name feature, plus a toggle on/off from being search able. That would allow us easier ability to find each other, plus with offline function would be nice with a offline pending friend list invite in addition to the above.

Toggle on/off nostly a suggestion for those who feel it would make them more vunerable too harassment.

• 2 weeks later...

Instead of adding more public zones i would like if we could get a user room, with space like an abandoned ware house we can furnish ourselves. With things like bar props and other things to make clubs and maybe later a lot of other creative room idea. Think this would also greatly boost the possibilities for user generated events to add some more excitement to 3Dxchat life in world.

I know i brought things like this up before but i will keep campaigning for it till there is either confirmation of something happening, or response it will never be in the cards for 3Dxchat.

But i really think there should be given more consideration to expanding on user room possibilities and opens to be creative, the use of 3rd party asset inside 3Dxchat only confirm it is what many wishes for to happen too.