3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I think that it would be cool to have tattoos as an option in the character editor. Letting the user adjust size, rotation, color, transparency and position. Also i would like to be able to sit in a pool without having to have sex. Maybe holding hands or have it be like on the couch just simply sitting next to each other. :) Please let me know what you think.

~AF_FOX

Guest Fuwakumi

I'd like to see more wildlife lol...I mean why is it only seagulls :(

What about the occasional squirrel?

Or a fish jumps out of the water and face slaps any random guys in the waters. Not on us women. :D:P

Guest Fuwakumi

erection control would be nice.. as far as the penis size, that might have more to do with poses, if you start having men with all diff size penis's it may degrade some poses, mainly the orals, etc

I think the bulk of the issue with some is they dont understand the pose creation, if you start dicking around with body sizes, etc its going to have an adverse effect on the poses. I am pretty sure thats why you dont see much breast play here,

I guess the tits play are too advanced for them. :(

I'm a member of a few social games.  It would be great if you guys would allow custom deco and the ability to upload custom textures.  Also if you could give the ability for members to earn your world currency in game.  Like selling of custom furniture or clothing etc.  These in itself are huge changes to your platform.  I am use to being able to use my mouse to navigate instead of a point and click.  Just being able to back up would be awesome and a jump and fly feature for some deco work very helpful.  The one thing I dislike I guess the most is the fact the avatars look 14.  Different faces would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Peaches

Game lag can not be caused by hacked rooms, outside those rooms... unless something is terribly wrong with the game engine, which wouldn't be surprising at all.

As for the hacked rooms themselves and those duplicating public locations, it is a very welcome addition that makes the game more interesting and I would like more of them being available, hopefully without hacks, so anyone can try to create one.

In the good old stable 1.0 Times We also had a Lot of hacked rooms without any stabability issues. Since beside the new graphics nothing really changed (same bugs as always) a different Kind of hacking or same new huge bugs May be responsible for the latest stabability and Performance issues. Anyway, it is not our Job to guess what happened, the Devs should Informationen us, what Kind of Problems they have. This is the real desaster here: the lag of Information.

A Word to my Android: Yes, I write in english sometimes... deal with it or I will get an Apple next time grrrrrr

im sure the server would like to see less rooms hacked severely too.. if one room can cause bad lag , imagine what 100 rooms are doing to it at one time

I thought the same until someone on here who is very familiar with unity 5 told me all the lags we experience are due to how the game performs on the computer and has little to do with the server, ie: you computer generates the room locally. So in effect if there are 50 people in a heavily hacked room (or any room) it's not one room we all go into but 50 rooms, one per player, each one residing on each player's PC. The lags come from badly written code apparently.

In the good old stable 1.0 Times We also had a Lot of hacked rooms without any stabability issues. Since beside the new graphics nothing really changed (same bugs as always) a different Kind of hacking or same new huge bugs May be responsible for the latest stabability and Performance issues. Anyway, it is not our Job to guess what happened, the Devs should Informationen us, what Kind of Problems they have. This is the real desaster here: the lag of Information.

A Word to my Android: Yes, I write in english sometimes... deal with it or I will get an Apple next time grrrrrr

3DX is a bit like a pizza, the ingredients are good but just scattered in the general direction of the pizza dough and what comes out is very palatable but a little random and disorganised.

PS: Hello android Chloe :)

Game lag can not be caused by hacked rooms, outside those rooms... unless something is terribly wrong with the game engine, which wouldn't be surprising at all.

As for the hacked rooms themselves and those duplicating public locations, it is a very welcome addition that makes the game more interesting and I would like more of them being available, hopefully without hacks, so anyone can try to create one.

Yes Yamaguchi! ;)

And - without any malicious or rude ulterior motives - the devs should ask themselves WHY a lot of peoples seem to like the "additional" possebilities which the "hacks" provide them.

In my point of view, the whole "hacked rooms-discussion" shows the devs quite clearly, in which direction a lot of us (and yes, we are paying customers) want the game to continue to evolve ...

I mean, i play more then one game where you have to have to pay on a regular base and as i see it you have two possebilities:

A:  give the paying customers (aka "the community" = us) more and more frequently at least small updates

B:  allow the community to "customize" some "things" by themselves, of course within certain limits ....

As i mentioned before, i do NOT wanna sound unthankful - i was very suprised and pleased by the Halloween-surprises at Fresoes (Mille grazie, devs! Tanti baci! :wub: ) .... but ..... it has a clear reason, that there are "hacks" and that a lot of peps like to use them ...

;) "Hear me roar!"

Guest silverbackalphabull

I'm sure it's been said somewhere in this site, but we have collars, masks, glasses, hats, shoes, clothes, bracelets and the girls even have necklaces, but the one thing there isn't is a wedding band of some kind. You can get married but even with that magical moment, all you get is rained on by flower petals. How about, for those that wish to travel down the marriage brick road, adding a ring to the ceremony. I don't mean having a ring as a choice in the list of items to put on or take off I'm talking once that button is clicked and the ceremony is over, both avatars are gifted wedding bands on their fingers only to be removed by the divorce monster.

Backing up to the clothes as well, how about a wedding dress and some form of tux for the men for the magical day instead of a sport coat, open collared shirt adding a bow tie to the ensemble like some poor man's thrift shop choices.