3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

1-Threesome, I think everyone I talk with, wishes some threesome poses both (fff, fmf, mfm and mmm) (idk if it's the right post place tho)

2-Usable drinks, it sounds funny ;D

3-The hability to choose between rain-snow-night-sun for our apartment

4-Tattoos, piercings, freckless, these kind of things still missing in character creation.

5-Some interactions during sex animations could be nice too, like in a same sex anim we could choose to kiss, hold tigthly as the rough intensity, like, we could have 3 options in each sex pose, from less to more rough, changing not only it's speed, but then the entire animation even in a same pose. (hope you got it ^^ hard to explain)

I would like an aquarium :), maybe some pets, lol you're all a bunch of frisky dogs n kittes with your love of "3somes, sex machines, etc." I just want to have a puppy...

altough  Abbey is right drinks would be great!! Maybe a bar you can mix your own drinks with, lol turn tables that work like the new Stereos we have  and glowsticks :) maybe some glowing body paint too :)

I post that in others section but I think it's good to renew it here

more M/M poses not especially sexual one (I think we can have the same as the M/F couple) but more cuddles and kisses just one it's a little bit short :(

F/F too they have just half of pose and most are non sexual better if they can have more too

and last 

a section for gay and lesbian here in forum if people wants, the gay community is growing in game and I think that will be interesting to have a place to post what we need 

Can we try to leave this thread as ideas on threads for Gizmo to create in this forum (actual "section" ideas) instead of suggestions? There are a multitude of threads about clothes/locations/user rooms/etc in this forum that these should be going in to keep everything organised. 

Then please tell me where to post a new sugeestion for chat and pm's? There is no topic opened so I put it in here.

Message in pm, when a player logs out like in other games. It happened too often that I talk to someone even the person already is offline, because I don't have a look at my friendlist every 2 seconds to see if this person is still online.

Like in the groupchat where you get an info when a player leaves the chat.

So I suggest a new topic called: Improvement of general game content.

Then please tell me where to post a new sugeestion for chat and pm's? There is no topic opened so I put it in here.

Well just ask gizmo to create a topic for that that will be called something like " New ideas to improve the game " where you would be able to post everything you would want to see in game .

It will be great to create an automatic and personalize response (maybe a status ?) for friends when you are AFK.

Examples :

"I come back in few minutes, i'm going to eat an ice cream !"  :P

"Watching World Cup, France-Switzerland on Tv, i come back at half-time and the end of the match"  ;) 

PS : sorry i'm not sure where to post this idea...

1-Threesome, I think everyone I talk with, wishes some threesome poses both (fff, fmf, mfm and mmm) (idk if it's the right post place tho)

2-Usable drinks, it sounds funny ;D

3-The hability to choose between rain-snow-night-sun for our apartment

4-Tattoos, piercings, freckless, these kind of things still missing in character creation.

5-Some interactions during sex animations could be nice too, like in a same sex anim we could choose to kiss, hold tigthly as the rough intensity, like, we could have 3 options in each sex pose, from less to more rough, changing not only it's speed, but then the entire animation even in a same pose. (hope you got it ^^ hard to explain)

These are some great ideas! So many ideas to make this game the #1 on the market!

I have a very long laundry list. The game feels very, very beta, but I think the bones are in place for something quite good, given enough updates.

1. My biggest hopes surround the potential of user generated content. From the continued inclusion of player made items to an expansion of the room builder as a world builder, this game could really grow with more crowd sourcing. This could also include animations, like at a different game where players can script animations and even make movies. It probably won't happen, but an outsourced dev kit or something in between could add a lot of content. Imagine if a player could even script some kind of story with npcs and a location.

2. The game needs more of a game between chatting and sexting. I'm not a big fan of microtransactions, but I would like a way to level up my character, in terms of earning something in game that lets me unlock special items or locations. An economy would do wonders for gameplay as well. Also, imagine if we could craft special naughty things or even design adult toys (as we can with the other game as well).

My list goes on and on and includes a lot of obvious things like more locations, animations, clothing, minigames, etc. etc. But I think a lot of those things are probably obvious to the devs. 1 and 2 are my biggest wishes.

I've seen this over and over and over again from various users:  The ability to open a chat window from your friends list.  (unless they are in an apartment)!

I feel like a freakin stalker when I have to go and hunt down a friend just to talk to them.

As a programmer, I can't imagine why that simple feature hasn't been implemented.

Why "unless they are in an apartment" for PM-ing friends? I might be in an apartment and still want to be messaged by my friends, or message them myself. If someone is busy, they can simply ignore a PM. I would not like this ability to be restricted because of location. 

And of course, it needs to be implemented first. :D

Why "unless they are in an apartment" for PM-ing friends? I might be in an apartment and still want to be messaged by my friends, or message them myself. If someone is busy, they can simply ignore a PM. I would not like this ability to be restricted because of location. 

And of course, it needs to be implemented first. :D

If you are in your apartment, you likely want privacy.  Otherwise the apartment would be open to the public.

There's nothing worse then trying to make out with someone when you get 5000 pm's

If you are in your apartment, you likely want privacy.  Otherwise the apartment would be open to the public.

If that were the case, wouldn't it make more sense to provide each player with a Do Not Receive PMs check box? That way, each player can decide for himself or herself, instead of one person deciding they know what everyone wants. 

If that were the case, wouldn't it make more sense to provide each player with a Do Not Receive PMs check box? That way, each player can decide for himself or herself, instead of one person deciding they know what everyone wants. 

That would be a logical extension.  But one thing at a time.  The privacy list checkbox is another coding function on top of the auto apartment privacy function.

(In other words program functionality features in this order)

1.  Open PM's from friends list

2.  auto-privacy from PM's when in apartment

3.  Add checkbox to allow privacy.

You are only ever truly free from PMs when in one of your homes alone and you don't see the chat function. If you open the chat through your profile you don't see previously open PMs. If you invite someone back to private you are still connected to world/local and anyone with a window open can PM you.

I feel the amount of people who would be pissed about getting a PM when they are with a special someone is grossly outweighed by the people who want this feature and would be fine with people being able to PM them and not have to be in the same zone. 

Think of a friend PMing you when you're doing dirty stuff with someone else as your cell going off irl, you can just not pay attention to it. 

That would be a logical extension.  But one thing at a time.  The privacy list checkbox is another coding function on top of the auto apartment privacy function.

Really? This is rocket science?  Why would you need an auto apartment privacy function if there were a privacy checkbox _instead_?