3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

I would like to see the control on erection of cock for guys. It will be good if they add it will be more fun in oral sex to make guy erect while giving them oral sex.

One more is the size of breast for female avi. Plzz add meter on the size of female breast (like 32, 34, 36 ....) not cup size also waist size similar to breast. 

this will give more confidence in female avi of the size of their vital figures.

But plzz think on male erection that will make role play more hotter.

Thanks for the support.

Agree and support this....  Roleplay will be better if the guy could control his erection rather than be erect all the time.

And regarding Breast Size , i think most women would agree with what leithj suggests :)

• 3 weeks later...

1-two dance movement ( Jumpstyle -shuffle) << 

>> or << 
>>

2- toilet, shower, 

3- a other nightclub named Complexe cap'tain with hardstyle music

4- restaurant 

5- a xbox one

6- a radio hardstyle / hardcore in idevil radiosattion

7-foursome sex poses (fmmm, mmff,ffmm,fffm)

8- titjob sex poses

Guest Twiggy

I have said a few times before that we need tease poses.

In particular I think we need more for the stage in SC to allow us to do a lot better with stage performances.

At the moment there isn't even any real good dances we have that suite a strip act, except for maybe dance 4.

We need seductive type dances, and not only dances we need seductive type outfits.

More like this.

3_DXChat.gif

Any poses that are not just geared toward MF would be a miracle honestly. :3

If they learned to diverse the content towards more people there wouldn't be so many stuck with MF, female avatars, dickgirls, etc.

Developers seem to think because they deliver only towards a certain crowd that's what people want so they continue to make only stuff for that crowd...which makes zero sense.

• 2 months later...

im new here so sorry if i missed this. some games offer stuff to do while in a certain pose, which makes the whole pose so much more interesting and diverse. Even if its just lifting a leg or a kiss, a smile or whatever, the whole game would feel even more interactive. 

Have any of you ever played DOAX beach volleyball?

We need Buttbattle

Hell, if they just ripped off all the mini games from that game it would be awesome here. New one has buttbattle. tug of war. rock climbing, Card games and jet ski, pool hopping a bunch of other stuff.. They are all simple, have sexual undertones. Are fairly short , kinda fun and probably not to hard for devs to create.  

3dxchat lacks mini games and doax lacks sex. Combine them together and you could make a quite fun virtual world. 

• 3 weeks later...

2016-07-27_1024.png

Now I'm sure this has been discussed in one form or another, but I'm sure everyone will agree that it is high time the Devs of 3DXCHAT made Xgold useful. At its current state, Xgold is worthless and is not worth purchasing. With only having seven ways to use it, its rather sad that the Devs have yet to make use of the currency. So I propose they create a store where players are able to purchase various items at REASONABLE prices. Items could range from anything to Clothes, Furniture, custom wallpaper for the walls, floors, and ceiling, sex positions and more. I know that some might not like the idea of having to purchase sex positions and stuff just to have. But this would be an ample opportunity for the Devs to actually start giving us a lot more content because of higher demand. 

Here are a few things I think could be included or featured in a Xgold Store 

Shoes = 500 xgold

Shirts/Tops = 1000 - 2000 xgold

Pants = 500 xgold

Underwear/Lingerie = 1000 - 5000 xgold

Jewelry/Accessories = 500 - 2000 xgold

Couches/Chairs = 2000 - 5000 xgold

Wallpaper = 2500 xgold

Beds = 2000 - 10,000 xgold

Other Furniture = 2000 - 10,000 xgold

Sex Positions = 1000 - 5000 xgold

Pool Expansion = 5000 xgold

Apartment Expansion = 10,000 xgold 

Player Profile Expantion = 5000 xgold

Pictures on walls = 2000 xgold

​Advertisement Banner/Poster (shown 7 days in game) = 10,000 xgold 

What this could do for 3DXCHAT?

FUCKING A LOT OF THINGS!!!

We would be getting a lot more content FASTER than we have been for the past year! It would make 3DXCHAT fun again.

LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU THINK 3DXCHAT NEEDS TO MAKE A XGOLD STORE!

Yuck. I don't want to see a cash shop in a game that costs close to 30 bucks Canadian a month.

If they introduced your model tomorrow. People would be having shit fits!  Would you be able to afford all that cool stuff? I sure would not. Yet i see your list and want almost everything on it. I would be pretty pissed off that i pay such a high up front price and then have all these paywalls in front of me. It is borderline highway robbery with the alts/marriage/photoslot as is. This  would kill the game dead within a month if they did not go Free to play. It would scare new subscribers away more then it brought them in.

The game has to be either sub based with very minimal micro- transactions that do not effect gameplay.  Or Free to play with a cash shop. To have both would spell disaster and failure, So many other greedy Developers learned this the hard way.  High Subscription fee and cash shops = dead game!

People here may enjoy getting fucked but not like that! That just hurts...:( 

Yes, Natsumi, everyone here would like to see a lot of cool content, I'm not exclusion. Shop could be an answer, but as Nymphpott wrote in her post :

People here may enjoy getting fucked but not like that! That just hurts... :(

On one hand - I admit that shop could be used, so we can spend our "tons" of useless now gold (especially for "old" players) for some special stuff, but with very low x-gold prices and with something that will not affect gameplay. This also could be "inspiration" for newcomers to stay in the game for longer time.

On the other hand - if developers would be too greedy and introduce both game models with inappropriate price - that will just kill the game, I agree.

The game has to be either sub based with very minimal micro- transactions that do not effect gameplay.  Or Free to play with a cash shop. To have both would spell disaster and failure, So many other greedy Developers learned this the hard way.  High Subscription fee and cash shops = dead game!

Yes, just like that. Also, do not forget - this game is pure adult content. Using Pay-to-Play model serves as kind of "filter" and helps developers to keep away those people who are not reached lawful age yet. Turning game into Free-to-Play with in-game shop would cause a lot of problems for developers and existing users in equal measure.