3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Guest Suikazura

Not sure if this could be an idea section, but, how about environmental.

We could have weather, like rain and/or snow.

Having a day/night cycle would be nice too. Maybe a 4 hour day, so sunset at the beach would happen 6 times a day? This way you would have people who are on for only a few hours a day having a chance to see different times of day.

Not sure if this could be an idea section, but, how about environmental.

We could have weather, like rain and/or snow.

Having a day/night cycle would be nice too. Maybe a 4 hour day, so sunset at the beach would happen 6 times a day? This way you would have people who are on for only a few hours a day having a chance to see different times of day.

To add to this, being able to set whether your home is in a day or night map, letting some zones be static day or night, etc.

I'd like it, as long as there's a "safeword" esque button, ie "Revoke control" button. I wouldn't like to see it get out of hand, in terms of consent. But it's an interesting concept, especially for the whole "handsfree" aspect.

I really do like, outside of BDSM play, the fact that all poses need "accepting" or "consent" before initiating. Consent is sexy.

Edited by Shanti
"Give control - Master/slave - Dom/sub" by brun merged here

I'd like it, as long as there's a "safeword" esque button, ie "Revoke control" button. I wouldn't like to see it get out of hand, in terms of consent. But it's an interesting concept, especially for the whole "handsfree" aspect.

I really do like, outside of BDSM play, the fact that all poses need "accepting" or "consent" before initiating. Consent is sexy.

I can agree with the option being able to be revoked, just as any action can currently with walk

Though, about consent, someone would probably get a knee in the face if they asked me with every new position they did IRL. 

Edited by Shanti

I can agree with the option being able to be revoked, just as any action can currently with walk

Though, about consent, someone would probably get a knee in the face if they asked me with every new position they did IRL. 

Yeah I'm going to agree with this right here ... if I was with a partner and they asked me about changing positions I just would get turned off and walk away. A few years ago I had a girl ask me if she could kiss me goodbye (it was out first and last date simply because she asked) I said no and walked away. I actually wanted to kiss her goodbye but when she asked it killed the mood completly and I just had absolutely no interest in it anymore.

Edit: to say what my point was here ... asking is in absolutely no way sexy! if someone doesn't want to do something then they can just say no or stop.

Edited by Shanti

Sure... IRL if you're going into sex with people you don't generally ask for every pose. Though hey, we're operating with a lot more subtle "queries" irl - if you go to move someone into a new position and they resist, and it's not part of a powerplay game, there's a sign that you may not have consent, for example. If you're with an established partner and you've already verbally or nonverbally agreed to all the things you plan, then sure, of course you don't need to ask. But it's a little different in a game. We don't have nonverbal cues etc.

But I agree with the concept. In the same way as partners who know each other "going with what they know", it'd be nice to be able to override the commands if you know and consent to it. It would be a nice option. 

Edited by Shanti

It would be very nice to be able to set one person as the Top for an encounter so they can take full control.  I'd also like to see some more D/s type poses in general, as was also suggested.  Maybe add a bed that's specifically for it, like with bars for handcuffing/tying and such.  That would be a nice addition to the game.

Edited by Shanti

- Code/UI Design?

I feel a lot of people might have some great feedback in relation to how the game actually plays, and operates. For example, I'd love to suggest a few added features to the actual "chat" functions of the game - Such as typable emotes linked to character animations, for example, typing "/wave" would make your character wave, rather than having to click a "wave" button. In the aforementioned example, it'd be nice to see emotes in chat at the same time - example "/wave gizmo" would result in an animation and "JamesJames waves at gizmo".

Basically, it'd be nice to see the level of irc-style chat capability we see in games like world of warcraft or secondlife etc. Games like that also have public chat rooms, etc. 

While on the subject of chat, I'd love to be able to resize the window, too!

Hmm. Not sure my way of how I lived a BDSM relationship in the past is what many here apparently consider it to be.

In my view, the person in control is always the Sub. Let's be honest: it's the sub that decides to give herself over to the Dom. The Dom then executes the contract between the two as He/She sees fit. But there is always the safe word.

It's the subtle interplay beween Dom and Sub, pushing the Sub beyond her/his comfort zone, opening up new areas of experience he/she never thought possible that makes a BDSM relationship into the overwhelming experience it is. So it's the INTERACTION between Dom and Sub that makes BDSM into what it is.

Offering control to my Dom just misses the point IMHO.

Edited by Shanti

^ I'll agree with that. I mean, we're getting to personal preferences of how they view D/S relationships - Which is a little off topic- but I agree. There's so much more going on in face to face interaction.

Then there's the part where personally, I feel like "giving control" to another would be kinda boring, to me, as a sub, on this game. I'd just sit back and kinda watch my avatar do things. It'd take me out of the feeling. Every time I click "Accept" while being submissive, is submitting to that person's control again in itself. It's kinda sexy. :3

But again. Horses for Courses. I think some people would appreciate this feature.

Edited by Shanti

Oh! and WASD movement control! Pleeeease! Ze clicking makes for such random movements sometimes and can be really immersion-breaking.

Come to think of it, this is something has been largely overlooked, but keyboard shortcuts not just for navigation but for every current point-and-click action would be greatly appreciated.

For Club Sin

-More moves for the Pole Dancers

-Animations to allow people to tip

-Better music option, maybe even a way for the dancers to up load their own for sets

-A smelly bouncer complaining about life in the front (Most strip clubs has at least one man surrounded by sexy woman and bitching how life sucks)

-Usable drinks

Guest Eddster

I would like the chat updated, being able to copy it, have a higher buffer limit, scroll without auto update, be able to resize it.

Yes, yes and yes please!

I do have a section suggestion, but not here on the Development & Suggestions thread.

I sort of wanted to suggest a Patch Announcement & Patch Details section at the Announcement thread so that people who has no idea that there's a new patch available will be somehow notified in that part of the forums. Because just having such a section on the Open Forum isn't that relevant and I believe it'll be more relevant if it was in that thread of the forums :D