3DXChat Community

Things I would like to see in this game

Amari

Last two posts here were removed.

Many people in our community take time and ressources to share their art with us, whether it's music, pictures, contents... or any form of arts.
We all like different things, and you don't need to trash other people's work to make yourself noticed. There is room for all tastes. Again, you don't have to like others' art, but you can show respect regardless.

Any further comments about the issue will be removed, and don't try to provocate others just for entertainment,

because provocation is NOT an art !

Back to things we'd like to see in the game. :)

I would love to see editable templates for tattoos so you could design your own, unlimited piercings and making ALL items of clothes colourable.

I would like to see more friendship, non-sexual poses like holding hands while sitting or a simple arm around someone etc.

I think pretty much everything has been covered.....Oh yeah, converse hi-tops.

I saw a lot of people who found some tricks to have synchro dances with 3 players. Good job :D.

But I think It could be easier to do something like the group chat, you choose people you wanna sync with, then push a button.

To be honest, the dance sync is not my stuff, but that could make some people happy.

As I said in an other post all I want in dance stuff is POGO!POGO!POGO! :D

It works

post-8535-0-91513100-1449092282_thumb.png

:D

I found one more easy way to make this game more interesting

how many times did you want to live in the same appartment with someone you liked or for a long rp game

how many times you wanted to gift a key of your room to your beloved

i guess ton

ok, lets make it real

That would be interesting, especially if the person you chose,gets an opportunity to renew your design

And an abbility for the cooperative design in future will bring a lot of fun, but it is a bit more tricky solution ;)

Opportunity of mass sex scenes! We need some nice orgies in here!!!   Aaaaand cum scenes in these orgies ;) 
For example. People having some kind of thresome in game can't finish the action with those animations llike "cum on face" or "cum on feet" without abandon the group... So there is necessity for someone to leave... poses crashes and etc - THAT'S SOOO SAD T_T
So my advice is to make some of those animations in group fuck ;)
Oh! one more! There are animations like cumming which looks like just drops - how about make these drops more material or something? I mean let it stick to body, make some kind of trace... like it is after "cum on belly" ...
Just imagine that! Bukkake and similar will be available... There will be no need to end in static poses to cover with your juices your partner ;)
When player set his pleasure level to the max- his/her partner will be covered with cum

Cumming while blowjob or deepthroat makes your partner's face ALREADY COVERED
Cumming while some kind of vaginal/ oral makes your partner body ALREADY COVERED!!!!)
Please-please , add this stuff  :rolleyes:

Nice sex is messy sex ;)

post-8063-0-61566100-1449331855.gif

Tranfer the Love Island iceberg to hit and Sink the yatch! Permit to Frenchtouch adding her Shark into the ocean for a Jaws remake movie to allow us Roleplaying in there ,creating an hauting house with lot of ghost (Who some did me by adding me in they're Black List I will play the first ghost role play in there haha! ) to replace the old Night Club who will become useless now we got new Night Club .

I propose to convert the Night Club to differente place.

Juste in changing decorations and furnitures, it's can be a very new place.
And it's not a big developpement for 3DX to change a room in compare to create from scratch.

Maybe a great french restaurante should be a very good place :D
Or why not an hammam, jacuzzi, therme, sauna .... for women and men together ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I propose to convert the Night Club to differente place.

Juste in changing decorations and furnitures, it's can be a very new place.

And it's not a big developpement for 3DX to change a room in compare to create from scratch.

Maybe a great french restaurante should be a very good place :D

Or why not an hammam, jacuzzi, therme, sauna .... for women and men together ;)

Sorry,but I prefer Thaï restaurant :D

Think maybe a classy sex club be a nice idea with a bondage basement, i mean do we really need 3 dance clubs with limited naughtiness. I mean in end i don't think what music playing gonna matter the most, those who don't like it turn off radio put on something they like. If there were a interesting classy themed lounger like sex club with a small dance area, think it might draw some people back from user room dance/sex clubs to public places.

But that's just a thought not sure if it work but suspect it will do something more than 3 different dance clubs.

Pleaseeeee, no more night clubs.  Don't get me me wrong they are great and thank you for providing them, you have done an amazing job with them.  Sure we can have sex parties in in our themed  apartments.  But sometimes it we like to play with others un-invited guests or we just like to have others watch.  Exhibitionist streak showing up again... Damn i wish i could hide that better. 

I agree with KimmyFox.  Could you please add guest rooms to the the already amassing clubs so that we can play with other like member players an un-invited guests.

Pleaseeeee, no more night clubs.  Don't get me me wrong they are great and thank you for providing them, you have done an amazing job with them.  Sure we can have sex parties in in our themed  apartments.  But sometimes it we like to play with others un-invited guests or we just like to have others watch.  Exhibitionist streak showing up again... Damn i wish i could hide that better. 

I agree with KimmyFox.  Could you please add guest rooms to the the already amassing clubs so that we can play with other like member players an un-invited guests.

I've got a bunker ready for you if you wanna hide, be safe and secured during your sexual debate...also, I may train you up if you wish to become part of John Connor rebel soldier unit.

post-5159-0-63341400-1442050411_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-40508800-1442050308_thumb.jpg

I would like the see the following things added to the game:

1. Ability to see WHERE your friends are ( ie. location field in your online friends list )

a. even ability to click a button and join their location

2. Ability to see the online status or search for people that are not in your friends list provided they have not added you to their ignored list

a. it is frustrating when you are chatting with someone new that you haven't friended yet and they leave the room or stop responding and you don't know if they crashed or went offline.

3. Ability to pull out while in any sex position and cum on the person

a. For example, you are fucking someone doggie, you should be able to pull out and cum on their back without having to stop that position

I hope you like these suggestions, and I hope you consider adding them to this already amazing game.

Uber.

The new club is gorgeous. I peeked in on the big 3rd anniversary party night when it opened and was more packed than it probably ever will be again and yes, hands down, it was great.

That said, I have to admit to being a bit puzzled that it was added now before other much more abundantly requested locations. No offense intended to anyone involved, but we just didn't need another dance club right now.

A lush, green city park to with picnic blankets and park benches along windy paths and bridges of small streams and a large central fountain to admire? YES. A downtown main street area with storefronts for the Night Club and Sin Club and signs leading to the marina for the Yacht launch to Love Island? YES. Another club though? When the Night Club and Sin Club already compete for people?

In general, I think empty clubs are not inspiring and not encouraging to community members. They want to see activity. I would suggest 3dx Chat focus on only adding unique new areas that do not compete thematically in a direct way to other existing areas. City Park next, then maybe Main Street or a Movie Theater or a Cafe with a small stage for stand up comedy, etc.

If I was making a priority list:

1) Fix the TVs so that we can choose what plays, either through YouTube or some other service. Players being able to watch TV, music videos, etc. 'at home' together is HUGE. I LOVELOVELOVED this at the game I came from and miss it terribly. SiTV was a service that was available that had numerous movies, TV shows and music video channels. SOLID GOLD.

2) I still think a 3dx Main Street area is essential to immersively pulling together the community imagination of the 3dx Chat world, but I think the City Park area should come first because it is by far the most requested I've seen in the request threads.

3) More animations/poses that are more affection/friendship based than sexual. Casually holding hands. Hugging a friend's arm while leaning into them. Side, under the arm hugs. Both sitting and standing. We need more snuggling poses. That recent one in bed together is fantastic. Let these linger as long as we wish like the close dance pose we have now too.

4) Continue to port sex poses across the gender pairings. It's a real shame there is no FFF or MMM poses yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been asked for several times before I know but as I feel it is something that is so needed I thought I would ask again.

Can we please have a way to leave messages for people when they are offline.

I know we can do that using gifts but that costs 300 gold and is public as anyone can see them in the persons profile.

This has been asked for several times before I know but as I feel it is something that is so needed I thought I would ask again.

Can we please have a way to leave messages for people when they are offline.

I know we can do that using gifts but that costs 300 gold and is public as anyone can see them in the persons profile.

Totally agree, I know this is a feature in other games.

Let's get rid of this please.

It is bad enough being hugged/kissed by people you don't know but I was just effectively forced into being the kisser for a two or three second kiss with some dipshit who I don't know, let alone care about.

It's tantamount to sexual assault and damn well should not happen!!!

The solution here is to make it a toggle and then to expand it.

Allow me to explain:

You certainly should have the ability to turn that feature off.

I propose though that there also be a way to allow (and not allow) people to click one's character much the same way they can click a piece of furniture, and initiate sexual contact without having to partner up. A box would still pop up, showing the proposed pose and thus allowing one to accept or deny it. This would allow for things like gangbangs and BDSM group scenes to occur much more smoothly. 

The solution here is to make it a toggle and then to expand it.

Allow me to explain:

You certainly should have the ability to turn that feature off.

I propose though that there also be a way to allow (and not allow) people to click one's character much the same way they can click a piece of furniture, and initiate sexual contact without having to partner up. A box would still pop up, showing the proposed pose and thus allowing one to accept or deny it. This would allow for things like gangbangs and BDSM group scenes to occur much more smoothly.

A option to only accept from friends would be ok too ...