3DXChat Community

Survey On Updates

FairyDust

Ughh, another update and more disappointment(no sneakers).  I am really curious what most of you people think about the direction of the updates. Personally, I like RP, so sex poses are kinda -meh-, so there are more than enough of them for me. So, having said that, I want sneakers, sneakers and more sneakers (Converse Hi-Tops). I would love more clothes, accessories, some tattoos and more avi mods. Maybe a few new dance routines like Michael Jackson's Thriller: the whole NC syncing to Thriller would be awesome.

So guys, what would you like to see more and or less of?

PS I don't mind the idea of paying for additional chars but don't agree with the new iggy system........but that's just my opinion.

I want more clothes, shoes, hair, design ability with your home, new public locations, new design ability with your avi to make it more unique. And the poor guys never get anything new with clothes, shoes, hair. And more sex poses for the LGBT community. Lastly more objects you can interact with and the tv with youtube or something of the sort and games inside the game to play with friends.

Hai FD! :)

>waves like the complete freak she is:D

I want the Position menu reorganized so cuddle positons are grouped at the begining

I want the ability to lock one partner in the 'top' slot durnig sex

I want a option for the boys to de-boner their wangs

and...

I WANT A PONY!

Lisa, Gizmo, get to work, chop chop!

:P

I would like to see more character creation options such as face enhancers and more faces options.....more clothing.... and accessories such as jewelery....hats....shoes....hairstyles....

also more for our personal homes  such as bigger places and more furniture, objects would be cool.....

more cuddle poses is always good.....and some more social actions and expressions non- sexual that we can interact with other people with.....also more sounds or voice expressions both when in sex and also non-sexual ones to interact with other people would be nice....more public locations we can hangout at would be good....I am happy to be a member of 3dxchat and enjoy it....and I'm excited of the new updates to come.... :) just putting in what I think would be Awesome to see here.....

548958431.jpg

544411282.jpg

I promised you new clothes in the game. You will have new clothes soon. (Soon, I must just finish some details)

But for the update, it is not me ^ _ ^

I work as fast as possible. To send new content for Lisa. :(

It would be interesting to see how it would work in the game )

Thank you :)