3DXChat Community

Rant, enough!

iPrince

We are paying customers and everyone here deserve equal treatment I think.

Ok, so i think there is a misunderstood about that i said... it's not about gender updates, i talk about people complaining about updates whatever they are (customize, maps, tatoos, poses, dances, etc...).

No one is forcing you to be on forums or even read them or even go into those topics if you find them annoying why do you read them?

Ok, i understand, if i have a different opinion and just want say something, i just to shut up... okay.

You have the right to complain about what you want, but i can't complain to say i find that annoying.

Understood, it's better to stop arguying... We are not agree at all.

No but you went to feedback forum stating you are annoyed with people giving feedback or complaining. Like I don't see how this affects you in any way other than positive since if it makes it into game it's bonus feature you wouldn't likely have otherwise and if it's not you have no need to even click on the topic. at all.

It's not that you dont support stuff or anything but I will tell you one thing which i noticed in my stay here... when people complained loudest they achieved most updates and devs actually doing updates people asked for. that happened on 3 separate points in time where people become loud about game heading into direction they dont wish to or about lack of updates ( for example no sex pose for 8 months in last year) after that they updated game for 2 months all the time, responded to feedback etc before going silent again.

So these topics have point and place and it's worrisome because developers have zero player trust

if something else that runs on new engine, is simple to use in UI and have same graphical standard as this one or higher and it is constantly updated with new poses and features most people would have no reason to stay here other than their subscription. This game is very lacking in terms of content and it's not so hard to catch up. It will be disaster if something similar come out and will invest into updates heavy deal as it will take many players from this game as well from other games. Since every other competitor suffer on graphics and simplicity right now.

No but you went to feedback forum stating you are annoying with people giving feedback or complaining. Like I don't see how this affects you in any way other than positive since if it makes it into game it's bonus feature you wouldn't likely have otherwise and if it's not you have no need to even click on the topic. at all.

It's not that you dont support stuff or anything but I will tell you one thing which i noticed in my stay here... when people complained loudest they achieved most updates and devs actually doing updates people asked for. that happened on 3 separate points in time where people become loud about game heading into direction they dont wish to or about lack of updates ( for example no sex pose for 8 months in last year) after that they updated game for 2 months all the time, responded to feedback etc before going silent again.

So these topics have point and place and it's worrisome because developers have zero player trust

if something else that runs on new engine, is simple to use in UI and have same graphical standard as this one or higher and it is constantly updated with new poses and features most people would have no reason to stay here other than their subscription. This game is very lacking in terms of content and it's not so hard to catch up. It will be disaster if something similar come out and will invest into updates heavy deal as it will take many players from this game as well from other games. Since every other competitor suffer on graphics and simplicity right now.

+1  nothing more to add  :) 

Might want to take a look at Updates Archive.  Its on the bottom right of the loading screen.  One year back from todays date, pages 1 - 8.

In my opinion, in the last year this game has done a 360 ( a turn around ) for the LGBT community.  You may also notice within a few days of any new FM poses, other versions became available.  We also received new topics - Straps on, Pegging, Shemale poses to male, group sex, rough sex to name a few.  Did anyone even noticed the new pose has the starts for breast play  ;)     okay got distracted there for a minute.  

Anyway..

As far as slow updates - well that's an old subject.  We are gamers.  * shrugs * We gobble up new content and ask for more, never happy and ever enough.

i realy dont want to complain, i am glad we have a few new poses, but, it would be realy nice to have some poses with 3 women.(or more ;) )

i will keep on saying that we are to limited with poses,clothes and jewelry.

So please , please ad some more !

Its almost Christmas so i think it isnt to much to ask or wish for.

I have bin sweet ;) 

Edited by Shanti
topic "New poses for women !!!!!!" merged here

Well Dear 3DXChat Staff,

I am increasingly saddened to see the evolution that takes your game. When I see you do not worry, customers who pay a subscription, sometimes even more expensive than some big GAME production of the same type as ( Second Life, Red Light Center ...).

The contents are rare and often for the same type of audience: the straight.

THE GAY, LESBIAN, TRANSGENDER ARE ALSO HERE ! YOU KNOW?

When in addition I know that some creator gave you, many, animations, clothing, dance, entertainment sex, and do not propose is to evolve the game, let me tell you it ' sucks from you, because it is the creator spends time and that free help!

And especially not just tell me you're a small team because our subscriptions to cash every month, you know to be there!

So I'll tell you that if the vision you have towards the LGBT community does not change in the coming weeks, I'll just leave the game with many of my friends and you will see the shortfall Financial you will feel .

Hoping not to have to get there!

iPrince

Somewhere I already heard it. 

All the best in real life , sometimes we should take a break from games .

;)