3DXChat Community

Rant, enough!

iPrince

In my ( at the start of the year ) one of largest topics which is deleted now.

devs promised to port all FM to FF poses, since then like 1 old pose was ported only, It's been almost year and nothing is happening.

I am kinda puzzled... and honestly disappointed as well.

So I wonder when will FF catch up to MF? If ever? Was that all just empty promises ?

Devs showed us fancy charts of which poses are ported etc but never did anything about it since then.

Today we had update of yet another MF and MFF... where are the MMM / FFF group poses?

But whatever...

Hi,

The problem is not only for gays or TG but with a lot of things.

Forums are full of good ideas to make that game better.

I have already contacted an admin and asked a question like "Why that take a long to do the smallest updates with all ideas we have and all the money we spend here?"

The answer was "Which ideas?"

I answered to that question, but don't have answer to mine yet.

I just hope they will hear our wishes and do something for that.

Have a nice day people :)

for your admins

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1516-fff-mmm-threesome/

And why this silence, dear developers?

As you can see in all comments. I'm not the only one to claim that things change and soon.

This game gets boring for most of these users. I do not understand what motivates this silence.

Do you really had to give a shit about your customer?

Or do you just are not able to provide reasons for your lack of concern?

We do not ask you something impossible I think?

When you imagine the number of people on this game, and who pays all $ 20, it is clear that you get rich on our backs without even making the effort to enjoy us, a minimum!

Well I say no! Enough! So I ask you one last time to react!

Thanks in advance :)

iPrince

French Version ^^

Et bien pourquoi ce silence, cher développeurs?

Comme vous pouvez le vois dans tous les commentaires. Je ne suis pas le seul à réclamer que les choses change et vite.

Ce jeu devient ennuyeux pour  une grande partie de ces utilisateurs. Je ne comprends pas ce qui motive ce silence.

N'en avais vous vraiment rien à foutre de vos client ?

Ou bien n'êtes-vous tout simplement pas capable de fournir des raisons à votre manque de préoccupation?

On ne vous demande pas une chose impossible je pense ?

Quand on imagine le nombre de personnes qui sont sur ce jeu, et qui paye toutes 20$, on voit  clairement que vous vous enrichissez  sur notre dos sans même faire l'effort de nous satisfaire, un minimum !

Eh bien moi je dis non ! C’est assez ! Alors je vous demande une dernière fois de réagir!

Merci par avance :)

iPrince

I'm sorry to say that but it's not the first time that i've read this.

Even if the team makes gays and lesbians poses updates, they are some people to complain saying "where are the straight poses ?"

If they gives u both, some will complain about tatoos, then clothes, then maps, etc. It never stops !!

It's difficult... well i correct myself... it's impossible to satisfy everyone !

The only solution for the team and updates is to open it to the players and people which have the capacity to develop and create that (like others games)

Maybe they'll be more often updates on all the different parts of this game (customization, sex poses, dance, clothes, maps, etc.)

Even with that i'm sure some people will just continue to complaining.

If there is no evolution with that, there is another solution that people have the power to do... just quit the game and stop paying.

I'm sorry if i'm too rude but instead to hear since i know this game (almost 2 years) : "I'm not happy, if you'll not change i'll quit !" and when i see the same players and people always here and always complaining, why the team will do change ???

I understand and see people gives opinion, try to change things and improve the game. It's great and the goal of a community.

But if you view the things not going in the right way after many months, there is only 2 solutions : Deal with it or just quit !

If lot of people will "really" quit (and not just saying that), there will be 2 solutions for 3DxTeam : Change or stop the game.

I'm tired to read again and again, people complaining (with some reasons i don't refute) about a game that nobody force you to buy and play.

There are more serious things in life, that updates in a game.

As you say Mister Phantom ! We try and Hope ! the Devs ! hear our voices! and for use your argument  already some creator gave contents ! but they not using it ! that so sad !  How Much pple had already quit the game ???? a lot since i start in june ! so it maybe the time to make something ! ok one pple quite one join the game but  it's a reason for act like that you think ?  btw you are a great customer  ^^ 2 years in the game and only one post ! lol  let me laught !! maybe i can imagine lot of thing ! you are a staff devs and you dont want show you with your reall account or maybe are you just a newbe lol :) who know's  ^^  but the point is ! it's important ta claim our opinions we dont want the end of the game but we want it's evolve  :)

I'm sorry to say that but it's not the first time that i've read this.
Even if the team makes gays and lesbians poses updates, they are some people to complain saying "where are the straight poses ?"
If they gives u both, some will complain about tatoos, then clothes, then maps, etc. It never stops !!

It's difficult... well i correct myself... it's impossible to satisfy everyone !
The only solution for the team and updates is to open it to the players and people which have the capacity to develop and create that (like others games)
Maybe they'll be more often updates on all the different parts of this game (customization, sex poses, dance, clothes, maps, etc.)
Even with that i'm sure some people will just continue to complaining.

If there is no evolution with that, there is another solution that people have the power to do... just quit the game and stop paying.
I'm sorry if i'm too rude but instead to hear since i know this game (almost 2 years) : "I'm not happy, if you'll not change i'll quit !" and when i see the same players and people always here and always complaining, why the team will do change ???

I understand and see people gives opinion, try to change things and improve the game. It's great and the goal of a community.
But if you view the things not going in the right way after many months, there is only 2 solutions : Deal with it or just quit !
If lot of people will "really" quit (and not just saying that), there will be 2 solutions for 3DxTeam : Change or stop the game.

I'm tired to read again and again, people complaining (with some reasons i don't refute) about a game that nobody force you to buy and play.
There are more serious things in life, that updates in a game.

It's called feedback

Without feedback you wouldn't have half of the features in the game and likely had only few things devs wanted such as 3 sex poses 1 cuddle and 3 dances...

We are allowed to voice our opinion as well IT WAS PROMISED that all poses will be ported however no old poses was ported since that promise and the topic which contained the promise was deleted.

IT's not such hard thing to give 1 month break in updates to catch FF to same level as FM is and then go forward with releasing new poses for all 3 orientations.

You are tired of complaining yet you have 1 post and obviously new account.

So please go away troll.

Our feedback gave us group chat, more dances, more sex poses. group sex feature which is half assed but it's there, pm from friendlist, free xgold per day. cubes and furniture options in housing.

If we were silent we wouldn't half that and much more. So keep your sheep mentality thx

It's called feedback

Without feedback you wouldn't have half of the features in the game and likely had only few things devs wanted such as 3 sex poses 1 cuddle and 3 dances...

We are allowed to voice our opinion as well IT WAS PROMISED that all poses will be ported however no old poses was ported since that promise and the topic which contained the promise was deleted.

IT's not such hard thing to give 1 month break in updates to catch FF to same level as FM is and then go forward with releasing new poses for all 3 orientations.

You are tired of complaining yet you have 1 post and obviously new account.

So please go away troll.

Our feedback gave us group chat, more dances, more sex poses. group sex feature which is half assed but it's there, pm from friendlist, free xgold per day. cubes and furniture options in housing.

If we were silent we wouldn't half that and much more. So keep your sheep mentality thx

AGREED WITH YOU ! it's A TROLL ! he just creat an account for comment the topic lol i guess i feel honored lol :) ! happy i'm not the only one to notice that  :)  XOXO

Read the forums, there is lot of topics like this one and what i just want to say is just annoying.

You want to make evolution, see things changed in this game, well good idea but it can't be done without complaining again and again (not talking about you particulary) or threaten to leave (without following by acts) ?

I'm sorry if you don't like that i'm saying but it's that i think. Can i just express myself or because i'm not agree with all people i just to shut up ?? 

You can imagine me like a staff member or whatever you want, i see i make you laugth (too much honor for me), but i prefer that, that i make you cry ! ;)

Read the forums, there is lot of topics like this one and what i just want to say is just annoying.

You want to make evolution, see things changed in this game, well good idea but it can't be done without complaining again and again (not talking about you particulary) or threaten to leave (without following by acts) ?

I'm sorry if you don't like that i'm saying but it's that i think. Can i just express myself or because i'm not agree with all people i just to shut up ?? 

You can imagine me like a staff member or whatever you want, i see i make you laugth (too much honor for me), but i prefer that, that i make you cry ! ;)

Just Dont Read it If you think it's annoying  men  :P  why Create an account only for answer in comment ? ! you are so ridiculous :) but Peace mister Phantom we are all here for exprim our opinion  so yours is welcome too  :)  but you cant shut up us  :) as you we have a voice for claim or opinion :)   take care

LOL... Troll because i express my opinion about that... ok

Did i say that you don't have the right to express yourself ?? No, i just say i find that annoying to read complaning again and again.

And what they said before, you obtain lot of updates with that, Fine for you... But you continue to complain... I hope for you you will obtain more updates.

But i'm sure you will continue to complain... just like little kids not have their gifts they want for christmas.

When i think some people make great posts about liberty, etc... There is so far away of the "JeSuisCharlie" spirit !

first off I been here 2 years and I saw at least 100 ppl quit game permanently due to lack of updates not because of drama or anything like that. Some may went to alts but I like to assume majority of that quit. So yes people do follow by acts.

We are paying customers and everyone here deserve equal treatment I think.

No one is forcing you to be on forums or even read them or even go into those topics if you find them annoying why do you read them? Stick to the cat picture forums.

LOL... Troll because i express my opinion about that... ok

Did i say that you don't have the right to express yourself ?? No, i just say i find that annoying to read complaning again and again.

And what they said before, you obtain lot of updates with that, Fine for you... But you continue to complain... I hope for you you will obtain more updates.

But i'm sure you will continue to complain... just like little kids not have their gifts they want for christmas.

When i think some people make great posts about liberty, etc... There is so far away of the "JeSuisCharlie" spirit !

"JeSuisCharlie" SPIRIT !!!  LOL  i guess you must learn more about that my dear Phantom ! anyway  just take care of you :) 

And it's not my intention to shut you up, i just want to give my opinion about people always complaining and that there is a solution if they are not happy it's to see other game.

Everybody have a choice. I like read the forum and different opinions, but viewing today all topics by people complaining was enough for me, that's all.

More, i'm agree with some posts here with good ideas of evolutions, and some are not posted with complaining or threat to leave but just with the goal to improve the game.

But if some want to continue to complain, well keep going... Let me just think, i find that annoying.

Just Dont Read it If you think it's annoying  men  :P  why Create an account only for answer in comment ? ! you are so ridiculous :) but Peace mister Phantom we are all here for exprim our opinion  so yours is welcome too  :)  but you cant shut up us  :) as you we have a voice for claim or opinion :)   take care

We are paying customers and everyone here deserve equal treatment I think.

Ok, so i think there is a misunderstood about that i said... it's not about gender updates, i talk about people complaining about updates whatever they are (customize, maps, tatoos, poses, dances, etc...).

No one is forcing you to be on forums or even read them or even go into those topics if you find them annoying why do you read them?

Ok, i understand, if i have a different opinion and just want say something, i just to shut up... okay.

You have the right to complain about what you want, but i can't complain to say i find that annoying.

Understood, it's better to stop arguying... We are not agree at all.