3DXChat Community

Rant, enough!

iPrince

Well Dear 3DXChat Staff,

I am increasingly saddened to see the evolution that takes your game. When I see you do not worry, customers who pay a subscription, sometimes even more expensive than some big GAME production of the same type as ( Second Life, Red Light Center ...).

The contents are rare and often for the same type of audience: the straight.

THE GAY, LESBIAN, TRANSGENDER ARE ALSO HERE ! YOU KNOW?

When in addition I know that some creator gave you, many, animations, clothing, dance, entertainment sex, and do not propose is to evolve the game, let me tell you it ' sucks from you, because it is the creator spends time and that free help!

And especially not just tell me you're a small team because our subscriptions to cash every month, you know to be there!

So I'll tell you that if the vision you have towards the LGBT community does not change in the coming weeks, I'll just leave the game with many of my friends and you will see the shortfall Financial you will feel .

Hoping not to have to get there!

iPrince

Version Francaise  ^^

Je suis de plus en plus attristé, de voir l'évolution que prend votre jeu. Quand je vois que vous ne nous soucier pas, des clients qui payent un abonnement, même parfois plus cher que certain grande production de  JEU du même type comme (Second Life, Red Light Center...).

Les contenus sont rare et souvent pour le même type de public: Les hétéros.

LES GAY, LESBIENNE? TRANSEXUELLE SONT LA AUSSI VOUS SAVEZ ?

Quand en plus je sais que certain créateur vous ont fourni, beaucoup,  d'animations, de vêtements,  dance, sexe animation, et que vous ne l'est proposer pas pour faire évoluez le jeu, permettez-moi de vous dire que c'est nul de votre part, car c'est créateur passe du temps et cela gratuitement à vous aider !

Et ne venez surtout pas me dire que vous êtes une petite équipe car pour encaisser nos abonnements tous les mois, vous savez être là!

Alors je vais vous dire que si la vision que vous avez envers la communauté LGBT ne change pas dans les prochaines semaines, je vais tout simplement quitter le jeu avec bon nombre de mes amis et vous allez voir le manque à gagner financier que vous allez ressentir.

Espérant ne pas en avoir à en arriver là!

iPrince

Roleplayers don't mind the few poses and game content, because we write down whatever we want to create.

But now the alt slots are so damn expensive ! I can't afford to spend more money on the game. This is not a threat, maybe the devs got issues too and of course they can't manage to satisfy everyone at each single update... But still. It's becoming tougher these days.

CHARLYSE: Agree There are creators / modders. They work for several hours. To create content for the games. Ready to be put on the games. To never be deployed. Their creations are free and we never see them in the game.

LudovicN:
The transsexual requires the ability to expose their "penis" permanently.

(I'm not a translatorr grrrrrrrr !!!!)

CHARLYSE: Agree There are creators / modders. They work for several hours. To create content for the games. Ready to be put on the games. To never be deployed. Their creations are free and we never see them in the game.

LudovicN: The transsexual requires the ability to expose their "penis" permanently.

(I'm not a translatorr grrrrrrrr !!!!)

Then, stop to translate :)

Hi,

The problem is not only for gays or TG but with a lot of things.

Forums are full of good ideas to make that game better.

I have already contacted an admin and asked a question like "Why that take a long to do the smallest updates with all ideas we have and all the money we spend here?"

The answer was "Which ideas?"

I answered to that question, but don't have answer to mine yet.

I just hope they will hear our wishes and do something for that.

Have a nice day people :)

Roleplayers don't mind the few poses and game content, because we write down whatever we want to create.

But now the alt slots are so damn expensive ! I can't afford to spend more money on the game. This is not a threat, maybe the devs got issues too and of course they can't manage to satisfy everyone at each single update... But still. It's becoming tougher these days.

They made a compromise . Remember some peoples ( i'm part of them ) asked the "optional avatars" for 20000 Xgold and some (you are in if i remember  :)) asked them for free . They took the middle :D

( francais )

je suis tout à fait d'accord avec mes camarades,cela fait peu de temps que je suis là et tourne déjà en rond!

les hommes n'ont rien à ce mètre sur le dos!

pas assez de maps à explorer!

j'aime la danse et trouve que les poses de danse ne sont pas assez nombreuses comparé à la variété de musique proposé!

pas assez de poses de sexe en trio!

enfin bref vous l'aurez compris ( pas assez pour le prix de l'abonnement je suis d'accord )

le jeu reste intéraissant il serait dommage de s'arreter là et d'aller voir ailleurs,mais c'est ce qui se passera pour ma part si le changement ne vient pas!!!!!!!!!

(ps: je désire aussi des mises à jours plus régulières)

( english )

(sorry for my bad english)

I fully agree with my comrades, it's been some time that I'm here! and I already going in circles!

men have nothing to put on the back!

not enough maps to explore!

I love dancing and I think dance poses are too many compared to the variety of music offered!

not enough sex poses trio!

in short you will understand (not enough for the subscription prices I agree)

the game remains interested, it would be a shame to stop there and go away, but that's what happen to me if the change does not come !!!!!!!!!

(ps: I also desire more regular updates)

IPrince PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!

Plus sérieusement , je suis tout a fais d' accord avec lui , je connais presque toutes les poses sur le bout des doigts , ... , ça ne donne meme plus envie de vouloir faire " du Fun" ^^ dans le jeu , je sais qu' il n ' y as pas que ça a faire et je suis entierement de cet avis mais meme le reste ne suis pas , pas de nouvelles tenues ( Hommes ou femme ) , les danses ( toujours les memes ) ne sont pas en nombre suffisant pour dire de s' amuser :) , enfin je ne vais pas tout reprendre dans ce post :) mais vous comprenez mon point de vue sur le sujet :)

BonnieR

English version ( Forgive me for the bad english please <3 )

IPrince PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, I 'm doing everything in agreement with him, I know almost all the poses on the fingertips ... it will not give even more desire to want make " the Fun" ^^ in the game , I know that , there not only that to do and I am entirely of that opinion but even the rest do not follow , no new outfits ( men or women ) , dance ( always the same ) are not in number s enough to make ' fun :) , well I will not repeat everything in this post :) but you understand my point of view about that :)

I agree on the roleplayers part, but still.. All the poses for gays are pretty much the same as for straight couples and one of the partners usually look quite feminine which is something i don't quite like. Especially in this new face to face cuddle