3DXChat Community

[BL] New Ignore-System [Charakter vs. Account Block|Ban]

chaostika

Account vs. Character Block|Ban  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How would you handle the Block|Ban issue!?

• Accountwide Block|Ban
    • Only Character Block|Ban
    • Vote abstention
    • Whats a Block or a Vote? Ah, lol, we have a forum...cool^^
    • /me thinks: Should i wear the red or the black stockings together with my new sexy shoes?

Not happy 3DX.  Character creation was a big draw for me, and not at all used to harass people, just for roleplay purposes.  Now, what kept me as a paying customer costs 10K gold per new character.  I've cancelled my sub tonight. 

I may check back in a year or two, see where development has gone. 

I think over time this will improve the community.   The next few weeks are going to be rough.  Dealing with known trolls, jerks or what have you.  But in a few months when some of the same group keeps re rolling will slow down and will make one more responsible for their online actions.  

In time  

:ph34r:

The issue is not solely with the Ignorelist but the community is upset, we have been waiting for an update almost three weeks to have this basically thrown at us.

I believe that the success of a product also comes with a dialogue to the community, communication is key. So before you roll such a significant update, it might be wise to ask for feedback, to give us a head's up or even a vote.

There are many means to inform the community about upcoming and intended changes, via mail, on the forum, even as a banner on the loginscreen. Perhaps the very idea could have been softened with a compromise, allowing us to save or import our ignore-lists, at least the names already on it, of course there would have been a riot but by explaining and informing us in advance, it'll be a milder one, not to mention that it shows consideration and care to the community, we like to feel heard instead of having things presented with a fait accompli.

Regarding the update policy, I have been preaching this for years now. We have very talented users on here which would love to contribute to a product they're at least as passionate about as you.

You'll see that with a growing product, fresh content is also paramount and many if not all rivaling products boosted their capabilities through it's implementation.

And the fear of lacking quality is something that with all due respect, I don't share, many teasers and advertisements have shown such auspicious potential that it would only be too saddening to waste that potential.

Well if RPers have to suffer the horrible humiliation of everyone knowing they are on an alt so that everyone can roam in peace w/o being harassed then thats a fair trade off. You argument makes no sense. Also, maybe you should read the thread before replying to random comments. Ignore button doesnt work right anymore... someone can just make another character and harass me again. This is what the discussion was about before you turned it into something else.

Also ,maybe you will try to reread my comments . All my comments are meaningful and directed at a specific post and no matter how far it is away from the topicFor a start, try to look at things objectively ,then try to offer something substantial . I see what you think about your own safety in the gameAlso I see that you care only about yourself here

That would be good if you could predict when someone is going to play mind games with you.

The problem with this is that the bullying has already happened before you can ignore them.

People sometimes make alts just to spread rumors and cause trouble, by the time we get to put them on ignore the drama has already happened.

Plus the way you have it now, if a player is cashed up with gold, they can simply just make another alt that won't be on ignore.

Sorry for asking but i do not understand, how you stop a rumor from spreading if u iggy someone. I'm all for account ban as well but i think this reason its at least strange no one makes alternates to spread rumors i guess if you have friends a rumor spreads faster as you tell them and the boulder rolls faster than throw a free chat in world and everyone asks who u are and where that comes for .... that just my opinion i might be wrong tho ... please excuse me if so .

Yep bad news for the Roleplayer =/////

It may be but if it means it will make for less abuse of the alt system, its something i as roleplayer can live with. Only difference really is you can't change name of new characters, you still have ability to reinvent background story and personality on profile and change appearance :)

It may be but if it means it will make for less abuse of the alt system, its something i as role-player can live with. Only difference really is you can't change name of new characters, you still have ability to reinvent background story and personality on profile and change appearance :)

Still you cant ask for someone to tag someone else just cause is in your benefit, EVEN MORE AS THEY PAYING CUSTOMERS AS YOURSELF ( MAYBE ADD A NEW MEMBERSHIP FOR DRAMA FREE USERS LET THEM PAY SOME EXTRA AND ESPECIALLY ADD FOR THEM THE COLOR FEATURE OR EVEN BETTER PUT IN A CORNER AN RP FOR ROLE-PLAYERS SO THEY CAN SEE THAT USER HAS MORE CHARACTERS), as someone said already in here, should i wear a cap saying my job and whomever knows what in the real life( and if you dare say why bring up real life its simple now use your head " ITS YOU WHO GETS BULLIED NOT YOUR AVATAR ")? Even if you want to hurt someone the pay per char approach to avoid bullies its at least crappy and no will not slow down the bullies ( its cheaper now cause they have 10000 to spend not new membership which is about 18-20000 ) :) ,and lets be serious if someone really wanna hurt someone else will make new account and again you did not do anything with the pay per char because you slightly reduced the number of bullies hopefully they not to smart to realize is cheaper than new membership lol, but in same time you increased the number of paying members that as you seen here think of leaving the game so u loose half the community the rp one in the so called high class wannabe of the game as the some call them ... well good job or no every member have to appreciate it and think for himself what steps he/she/it it will take.

Hi folks, sorry for inconvenience the update has caused! There will be an official poll soon which will be in relation to this blacklist update. Also not to worry, all of your blacklist data is saved and is in the process of being restored on your accounts! :)

Keep a look out for the official poll hopefully it will settle this issue once and for all. Again my utmost apologies to the inconvenience this update may have caused some of you! :)

Hi folks, sorry for inconvenience the update has caused! There will be an official poll soon which will be in relation to this blacklist update. Also not to worry, all of your blacklist data is saved and is in the process of being restored on your accounts! :)

Keep a look oht for the official poll hopefully it will settle this issue once and for all. Again my utmost apologies to the inconvenience this update may have caused some of you! :)

These are great news, thank you Ash!

Is it possible to include the other big change that this patch brought us, the pricing for 2nd avas, into the poll? Although we are mainly discussing about the effects of the new ignore system and bl wipe, it became evident that especially honest roleplayers feel cut down in their freedom to enjoy the game.

Thank you :)

edit: found a spelling mistake

These are great news, thank you Ash!

Is it possible to include the other big change that this patch brought us, the pricing for 2nd avas, into the poll? Although we are mainly discussing about the effects of the new ignore system and bl wipe, it became evident that especially honest roleplayers feel cut down in their freedom to enjoy the game.

Thank you :)

edit: found a spelling mistake

Thanks! I am on my phone and my thumbs are too wide for the keyboard on the screen. xD

All information resulting this change will be in the poll. It should be posted by admin Gizmo soon. So it will have information about the Blacklist and the Character slots.