3DXChat Community

[BL] New Ignore-System [Charakter vs. Account Block|Ban]

chaostika

Account vs. Character Block|Ban  

87 members have voted

1. 1. How would you handle the Block|Ban issue!?

• Accountwide Block|Ban
    • Only Character Block|Ban
    • Vote abstention
    • Whats a Block or a Vote? Ah, lol, we have a forum...cool^^
    • /me thinks: Should i wear the red or the black stockings together with my new sexy shoes?

from ashbash in the update thread:

Β 

Feeling even more insecure now to find out that there has been a complete wipe of the blacklist. The accounts / avas I had there are stilled in use, thereby I would have assumed that a customer friendly solution is not to wipe it but to transfer it to the new system.

Β 

Maybe you want to add this to the patch notes:

- complete wipe of ignore list

Β 

Thank you I wasn't aware of the complete blacklist wipe so will add it now.

There is another problem in this shitty update that has not yet been mentioned.

Β 

What about people joining the game now... the newcomers? With no account ignore and our iggylist wiped, we that have been around a whileΒ  and have had bad experiences will be even more paranoid against newcomers than we were before.

I feel really sorry for them. It will not be a friendly place to join.

Β 

What about people joining the game now... the newcomers? With no account ignore and our iggylist wiped, we that have been around a whileΒ  and have had bad experiences will be even more paranoid against newcomers than we were before.

Β 

Indeed. Well according to my personal experiences it is maybe not the worst idea to not trust pplΒ in this place at all.

Β 

Β 

Well...I guess this is called collateral damage ;) and highly agree to you: bad luck for newcomers.

Will we still see the red ghost if the blocked person is using an object or doing a pose?

There is 2 options when you ignore, there as Veronique wrote in her post, to block them completely = Red ghost no contact or You can see their avi but only block messages and invites.

There is 2 options when you ignore, there as Veronique wrote in her post, to block them completely = Red ghost no contact or You can see their avi but only block messages and invites.

Β 

Wish they would just get rid of the red ghost. I rather not see them at all but anywho. Thanks Ash

Hey I'd like to suggest where we can ignore someone from their profile. Like right now I decided to get on to ignore some peeps as it has been wiped but they aren't online and the only way I can now is to wait for them to be online and orΒ if I see them :(

Wish they would just get rid of the red ghost. I rather not see them at all but anywho. Thanks Ash

I too wish they would get ride of the red Ghost, I have Stalkers and even with the Blocks I HAD, They still follow me around making sure I knew they was there, I would like to be able to move around the Community without worry or fear that these People will come and Spoil my day, yes we can just Block them again but when you don't know who they will be coming at you as, makes for a very rough time here, I know it's not just me that feel this way, I had reason to Block and now it's gone, Let the Drama begin Thank a lotΒ 

Also we already replace red ghosts with completely invisible characters.

So if you can't use any object or when you see any characters fucking with the air then you know 's because of hidden character.

Β 

ok cool will be funny seeing a person fucked by air but anywho :D

Actually blacklist data was not removed, so We can do 2 steps:

1) Bring back users blacklists

2) Set character creation price to 20k xgold - so it's like create a new account

Β 

What do you think about it guys?

Β 

yes, please bring back the iggy list !

Β 

Also, if I may point your attention to something: 20k is not like a 2nd account, as afaik you have to pay 20k once for a new ava, whereas you have to pay monthly for a 2nd account. That being said I think Kashara's option is more interesting under economic considerations.

Β 

Why do we need more than one avatar? If someone wants two... They should make a second account... Good for your wallet too.

Β 

But of course you would piss off all the roleplayers and the ones that use multiple avas.Β 

Β 

So I would have a suggestion:

Β 

keep 3 avas, no matter if the 2nd and 3rd cost 0k, 10k, or 20k. but mark the 2nd and 3rd with RP. So people would have one main ava per account, and the others would be stated as "Name [RP]".Β 

Β 

What do you think about that? This way you would not mark the account, but also ppl could see if it is a 2nd Ava.

The account-wide ignore was better in my opinion.

Β 

Seeing the first / main character on every profile would be even better than that.

Β 

Is the 10,000 gold for each character or for each character slot? If it's per character rather than slot, I admit, that will probably help a lot and I appreciate the change.

Β 

I've only been playing a couple months and I have already had multiple issues with people creating alts and interacting with me without telling me they are someone I already know. It's gotten to the point that I am paranoid of everyone new I meet. It's the worst thing about this game if you ask me. Otherwise, I love the game and I appreciate the updates.

I doesn't understand the complaining about the new ignore function :huh:

We should give them a chance, maybe one or two weeks to test the function how it works and if it not so works how it should we can discuss how it could works better.

But now, I think no one want give them a chance :(

I think the idea behind this new feature is awesome because so have everyone a second chance to show a good behavior in game :)
Also is it possible to ignore one member still with all your Alts all what is needed is one or two clicks more.