3DXChat Community

Signatures part Deux!

Amari

Signatures are back and this time there are two designs to choose from.

Anyways, I am still available to make banners or signatures however you want to call it.

Since this is another character now I thought it might be best to start a new topic so it wouldn't confuse people.

Guidelines for requesting a custom banner.

post-492-0-50041200-1395331396_thumb.jpg

1: Mugshot: This is meant for a picture of your avatar but you can choose whatever you like.

2: Name: Pretty obvious but if you don't want your name, you can choose whatever you want.

3: Background: I have taken a screenshot on the beach and added the mountains to the banner.

4: Emeralds: Those green thingies on the banner, you can choose the color you would like.

5: Custom Text: Whatever you want.

6: Logo: Again, whatever you want (except the 3dx logo), maybe a rose, or a logo from your favorite car etc, go nuts  :)

If you want your mugshot to be a picture of your avatar then the best way to get it would be to go into character customization and use the "head" selection to zoom in.

You can adjust the angle of your character and this method would give you the best result, also the bigger the picture the better the result will be, try to send me the original size.

post-492-0-00527900-1395331414_thumb.jpg

To take screenshots set your game to windowed mode and use print screen, then open paint (should be standard on all computers) or another graphics program and use "paste"; save as JPEG. Then send it to me along with all the other info I need.

I will post the banner here when it is done, you can grab it and let me know, either in game or by PM. After a while I will remove it from my album.

So, what do I need from you?

1: A picture to go into the mugshot slot.

2: What name do you desire?

3: A picture of the background you want or a clear description of what you want so I can attempt to find it for you myself.

4: What color emeralds would you like?

5: What custom text?

6: A link or picture of the logo you want. If you don't want a logo at all and have something else in mind I'll be happy to hear it.

Just follow these numbers and I know what you want for each section.

I have added a new design, I did a trial run a while back but have now perfected it and it is ready for anyone who wants it.

This banner (see my sig) offers two headshots, they could be your two characters (like myself) or your lover if you both want to use the same banner, or your dog, your car whatever you can think up.

To eventually use your banner you will need to use one of the many host programs like photobucket or imageshack etc...

Lastly, I won't always be able to make your banner immediately, so I do ask for a little bit of patience, you won't have to wait long.

Hope to hear from you and with kind regards,

Example of standard banner below.

cf32.png