3DX Chat Cosplay

Leeloo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I will probably looks like i'm harsh again , but a screen of a penis is not what i call cosplay . The only part of a man's body that would be considered as cosplay would be a hand if it was cut ( to cosplay the thing from the adams familly ) but your pic of the penis would fit better in "having fun with screenshots .

a quick one coz im bored and cant be assed using ps

LOYbQ53.jpg10db8465ba.jpg

I will probably looks like i'm harsh again , but a screen of a penis is not what i call cosplay . The only part of a man's body that would be considered as cosplay would be a hand if it was cut ( to cosplay the thing from the adams familly ) but your pic of the penis would fit better in "having fun with screenshots .

And how is it now? :D:lol:

Anaconda-HD-Movie-Download.jpg

Still not cosplay . Someone want to cosplay a snake ? find a way to make all the avatar looks like a snake and not only the filthy penis . We see enough penisses in all other treads :)

Damn :( And I thought what I some times do with my penis is cosplay ^^ :lol:

But honestly, I've no problem with this snake post as cosplay, the idea is funny and the screenshot too.

And mostly is it unable avoid to see a penis in a sex game :P

I see , just because i disagree with one , you will all put penisses in this thread ... Ok i take note ... Please can one mod close this topic please ?

As i'm the original poster , i think i can ask it .

Topic locked at OP's request.

Ps : I believe this to be a very fun topic. So I will reopen it because I don't want it to end. As I don't see the point of having the posts seperated, I will be moving my own posts there. If anyone wishes their posts moved to the new topic, feel free to drop me a pm with the request.