3DXChat Community

BAD DAY (IN MEMORY TOPIC)

FrenchTouchs

CTv17E2WcAApWAc.jpg

Our thoughts and hearts are with all of you, my prayers go out to all of you brave souls #Solidarité

Such horrifying actions ... I am crossing my fingers, strongly believing that those wounds will heal and that such terrible barbaric acts of terrorism will never manage to strike fear into our and your hearts, for we are united and stronger than that.

I'm so speechless :( :(

Just tell my self always the same question "Why, Why?? Why is our modern world sooo sick"???

I send my deep Condolences to Paris! Pray for France, Pray for Europe... It's a Dark time for us all!

I hope everyone of our France members are very well and ok!!!?

frieden.jpg

2,w%3D650,c%3D0.bild.jpg

25738-Wann-ist-Frieden-in-der-Welt.jpg

MERCI A TOUS LES GENS DE 3DXCHAT C'EST UN MOMENT DUR POUR NOUS LES FRANÇAIS ET LE SOUTIENS DE TOUT LE MONDE ET TELLEMENT BEAU ET VOILA MERCI ENCORE#PrayForParis#LiberteEgaliteFraternite

7779085199_un-detail-du-tableau-la-liber

THANKS TO ALL PEOPLE  IT'S 3DXCHAT A HARD TIME FOR US THE FRENCH AND THE SUPPORT OF ALL THE WORLD AND SO BEAUTIFUL AND THANK YOU AGAIN HERE  # # PrayForParis LiberteEgaliteFraternite

Sur mes refuges détruits
Sur mes phares écroulés
Sur les murs de mon ennui
J’écris ton nom

Sur l’absence sans désir
Sur la solitude nue
Sur les marches de la mort
J’écris ton nom

Sur la santé revenue
Sur le risque disparu
Sur l’espoir sans souvenir
J’écris ton nom

Et par le pouvoir d’un mot
Je recommence ma vie
Je suis né pour te connaître
Pour te nommer

Liberté.

Paul Eluard

There are way to many forms of terror and terrorism.The worse is this one (at least to me) Luckyly i live on an island that the worse crime ever was stealign a church but im quite sure that the humans who did this (and yes they are humans) passed through my island to get to Europe.I am going to give you some "facts" about some of these people.

Some of them (and ofcourse there are just fanatics) have lots their parents their wives and husbands their children and their brothers by a bombard plane while they were watching TV or they were hiding from the real terrorists.They traveled from Middle Asia to Greece or Italy and then to Europe or USA just for revenge.There are others who are sworn enemies of the "western civilazation" and democracy and freedom (yes we have problems in our system a nd democracy but we are free to speak,write,sing,paint) for political or religious reasons.Between these two categories there is a huge gap.One sees the enemy and seeks vegeance,the other one sees an enemy and wants to conquer through terror.

It is easy to say who is to blame. The way the west treats muslims,the way muslims treat west,USA,Europe etc etc...But its even harder to find the solution.

I do hope europe wont end up like USA and i do hope that none of the injured will finally pass away.I do admire the french people like i do with every nation.And i admire the way the reacted to this.United,democratic,edjucated.I get goosebumps just thinking of it.

I dont know if my whole nation is with you (no i dont take what politicians say as "we the greeks support you") But I am and my family and my friends are.

I ll keep my fingers crossed for things not turning worse.

Σας αγαπάμε 

I'm shocked by what is happening in my city.

Paris is no longer the fashion capital I've always dreamed but since last night a terror capital.

Why so much hate?

People who died last night came out to drink, living, dancing, kissing...

They Did not Know That someone Declared War at them

Friends from the whole world thank you

Our faith goes to music! kisses! life! champagne and Joy!

Paris is about life

pjxo.jpg

Well all these toughs are fine , but dont we give them what they want by showing videos and pics of what they did ?

Show their act and they are happy , Talk of them and they are happy .

The thing is that one day they will be caugh and they will be judged for what they are : A band of murderers and rapers who dont respect the life and aven the death . They say they are "soldats of god" they are just assholes of the devil .

A good definition of their name is :

Deep

Assholes

Extremely

Sodomised

Heavily

Crime Of The Century - be strong France

Now they're planning the crime of the century
Well what will it be?
Read all about their schemes and adventuring
It's well worth a fee
So roll up and see
And they rape the universe
How they've gone from bad to worse
Who are these men of lust, greed, and glory?
Rip off the masks and let's see.
But that's no right - oh no, what's the story?
There's you and there's me
That can't be right

A thought for the victims of these atrocities.

Beyond that , I am thinking that the guilty are not only the fools who had the weapons, but also our political leaders and men.

They made us sheep for fear of our rebellion , and now they give us crocodile tears by explaining that living with terrorism will be a habit.

Isouki put in his text a Delacroix painting "La Liberté Guidant le Peuple"(Liberty Leading the People). it is a symbol of resistance and a people united against the oppression.

Some have attacked us, others have chained us into believing that freedom depends of our leaders. 

The truth is that freedom depends on all of us.

And that each of us to stand up to fight and claim the right to defend it.

I mourn the innocent dead. And I spit on those who are responsible for that.
Those who will try to use the pain for a seat in government

Because I'm now in revolt

Day of Mourning for all, but today I feel like shouting a song :

I with you , I cry when I see that ....WHY ??

Pourquoi? Probablement pour tout ces raisons donc j'ai aussi souligné a FrenchTouch...Par terreur,par haine,par vengeance,par ignorance,par intolérance,par radicalisme,par idéologie,par conviction,par endoctrinement,par convertitissement,par fanatisme...et tout ce qui peut nous privé de notre liberté dépendre l'amour sur terre