3DXChat Community

Glitched avatars on multiple maps at once

JuicyJina

I am really surprised that some people think this bug was fixed in 2.0.  It has always been present in 2.0 and now it is worse than ever. And it seems to just be getting worse and worse. I see more and more "ghosts" all over the public areas. I don't recall ever seeing a ghost in a user room, however.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Booooo ghost Boooooo. Well, yeps ah gots the ghost too. People seem to love pming me saying, "Hey Allie your ghost is back in Frez" Bamboozlins the place.

Anyhoo Booo to this tomfooleries.

I mean how many months of this do I have to put up with? This clone bish is whisperings behind mah back, and making me look stoopids and everytime I go to Frez

to sort her out she vanishes. Just like her, cant face me knowing the shellacking shes gonna get when I pull mah 9s and blam caps in her butts.

I hope this bug is fixed finally one day so everything once again is Sweet Pickles <3

Allie signing out...Salute!

• 2 months later...

I d rather prefer 1 hour downtime per day but stable servers and glitchfree maps for the remaining 23 hours then everything else.

In EVE Online as example they shut down the shard for 1 hour every day. Havent saw any game that runs that smooth then this. Almost no lags, no glitches, no rubberbanding.

Daily or Weekly Maintance is done for a reason in Online Games.

And evidently the people at 3DX don't care, I wrote support on Saturday, still no reply, and I am still in 2 different places at the same time.

It would be nice if they would at least say...we're aware and working on it.... but I'm about done sending them money every month so they can sit around and drink vodka while I'm not getting what I pay for (I guess all I am paying for is their drinking money.).

Its probably the single most embarrassing bug in game that really could impede a shy person from logging in and having fun. :[

I wonder what triggers it?

Saw that phenomenon yesterday, too, with someone materializing in sins in the middle of the backroom.

After sending a PM to the person, he entered sins for real and that made his double go away.

But as strange as this may be, why do you think that might particularly cause an issue for shy people?

Only because they appear in a place where they are not "in real"?

Saw that phenomenon yesterday, too, with someone materializing in sins in the middle of the backroom.

After sending a PM to the person, he entered sins for real and that made his double go away.

But as strange as this may be, why do you think that might particularly cause an issue for shy people?

Because some of us don't particularly care to advertise what we are doing in private in a public room. I saw a guy getting anal in Sin, and my guess is that if he wasn't wanting others to know (he did not have men in his wants) he likes it in the butt....that could cause an issue. I had a friend see me "rubbing my kitty on the floor" in Sin and couldn't believe I would do that in public. Well I didn't! But the game chose to show me doing that and I find it embarrassing.

Because every time you have sex with your lover or whoever, everyone sees your avatar bouncing up and down in the most crazy positions. Then the private messages start coming in and it can get really awkward. Some people don't like sex in public places or having an audience and like it better in the sanctity of their own home and private.

A bug like this can literally make a player quit if they are shy or self-conscious. You think you're in the privacy of your own room, but you're really on display for all of love Island to see!

There was a poor girl whose avatar had popped up on love Island for months last year. She put it in her profile that the bug was effecting her. She made posts on the forums asking for help. Other people made posts about her on the forums complaining and joking. Long story short it was driving her nuts to the point where she didn't want to have sex anymore because everyone would know exactly when she did and what she was doing. It got so bad people would put her on ignore just so they did not have to see some ghost avatar haunting love Island. It has a negative impact on everyone who plays the game really, but more so the shy and self-conscious player.

I would go as far as to say that anyone affected by this bug should be compensated free game time for the same amount that it affects their avatar! It is hell and you can see it in the frustration, anger and disappointment in some of the above  posters who get affected by this. 

I'm ready to quit, like you said, I won't make love anymore because of my ass showing up in the Sin Club every time I do. I'm not into public display so if I can no longer make love, why should a play an "adult game"?