3DXChat Community

Would anybody come back if the sub price was lowered?

Sycogenesis

Maybe they could have a 1st time joiners special, 1st 3 month for the price of one kind of thing.

One month isn't really enough to find your way in 3DX and a lot don't go past the 1st month, so maybe it could be a help in getting new players to give it a better shot and have more time to get used to the place and find their way.

You can get first month cheaper at 18$ just have to know where to look https://affect3dstore.com/3dxchat.html#

I am guessing from Gizmo's comment in the Cyber Monday thread, that yes a special sub price may be offered.

I hope they will propose something soon, my 6 months subscription is almost over  :unsure:  I don't want to buy one with the actual price and then, one week after, see an offer on their website.. That's what happened to me last time..

• 1 month later...

I paid for 1 month and never came back because there's nothing to do compared to other adult virtual world games. Because unlike 3DXChat the others are virtual worlds where players create along side the developers, having endless possibilities for gameplay making each day interesting. This thing is just high quality virtual sex, even then I can find cheaper stuff with more to it online. Until they actually do something besides sex, I will never come back. Not worthy of $20, not for the visuals, not for the community, not for the content. Been tracking it for months yet since my time was up hardly a single thing changed other than a few new colors for limited stuff in customization, more sex poses, new outfits for female avatars, more sex poses, a few new materials to plaster on the generic everyone has the same room rooms, more sex poses-oh there's just nothing here. Even if the price was lower I wouldn't dare pay them again until they actually do something.

What other games are out there for me to explore?  You make it sound like there are a lot of them.  Care to share some of the other game so I might be able to explore them?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess for me money isn't really the problem as I didn't take up the cheap 1 year sub.

I have started doing what a lot seem to do, just take a month sub when something interesting happens.

For me I would rather see something else offered for a 1 year sub rather than a discount, like maybe if we take up a 1 year sub we get a bigger room, or a house with a back yard and big pool.

I think that would actually bring more people back in.

• 4 months later...

been here since june 2014 , and untill last christmas offer ( Dec.2015 ) i was on monthly plan . And to be honest , at that point i already think it wasn't worth my 24€/month anymore .

With the lack on updates this year ( yes i know they make us think they work on 2.0 , told on April 1th ;)  ) , i am even sitting out this thing , till Feb.2017 , attending selected parties , and leave this 3dx thing behind me .

changing into unity 5 , will give us better graphics ... so what ? the same low amouth on stuff in a new package .

Hello,

Just another suggestion on this issue:

I would pay even *more* if I could get a different kind of subscription that buys me actual usage days. Example: 180 days of actual usage meaning that the counter drops each day I log in. I should be able to log in as many times as i want during the same day without the counter dropping, but if I login a different day the counter drops again.

Seems like a pretty good deal that I would pay even more to have since there are times that I might not log in for weeks and it seems like lost/unused time.

Regards

Just it being cheaper wouldn't be enough to bring me back...I think people tend to leave or come back for other reasons than the price mainly but that's just a guess.

If you're like me and know you shouldn't really waste money on it then you find ways to justify it to yourself if you want to come back and not if you don't. It's like a pair of shoes lol

Wow it has been literally ages since I replied in forum and this is as good a time as any with the myriad conversations going on about content (or lack thereof). I had been part of 3DX since sometime in 2013 and in January this year I cancelled for a number of reasons, mostly my own, but a clear one was the high monthly price versus the value it garnered and the ratio was very skewed. Lack of communication (if I communicated with out clients this way I would be unemployed), lack of moderation (the report system in game is pathetic as fuck-all comes of it, the rampant trolling and harassment in game goes unpunished, the 10k added for Alts is just a money scheme if you ask me, and the forum moderation for the most part is whimsical and hardly neutral in 2 out of 3 cases) and the utterly lackadaisical pace for new content just didn't justify the $20. I kept it month to month so that I could cancel at any time. The lack of allowing community input (poses, clothing, locations etc.) is also a travesty because they could use the xgold for something other than a blatant money grab and instead have a user content system and take a cut of said profits similar to the system in place in RLC or SL.

If they dropped the sub to reflect the offering, I'd likely resub for a month and stroll around again to see, but the same problems would result as I can speak to most of the people I've met here, outside of game and already do and have as Steam, Uplay and Xbox friends.

Everyone drones on that you can't compare etc etc but graphics is not everything. Graphics wise 3DX wins hands down, but content, interaction and community engagement wise the likes of RLC etc. win hands down.

Cheaper subs... yeah I would join again for a while but likely leave again after a while because of the reasons stated above.

I'm just astounded that the developers haven't even bothered to respond to any of the complaints and criticism they've received for their product. They probably haven't even come here to the forums to READ any of our thoughts. The money just keeps rollin' in, so who gives a fuck? Unfortunately, it appears that they very much do not. I still play because it's fun to meet new people on there, but I completely understand the anger and frustration about the lack of content, updates and consistent communication from the developers.

Just it being cheaper wouldn't be enough to bring me back...I think people tend to leave or come back for other reasons than the price mainly but that's just a guess.

If you're like me and know you shouldn't really waste money on it then you find ways to justify it to yourself if you want to come back and not if you don't. It's like a pair of shoes lol

Wow it has been literally ages since I replied in forum and this is as good a time as any with the myriad conversations going on about content (or lack thereof). I had been part of 3DX since sometime in 2013 and in January this year I cancelled for a number of reasons, mostly my own, but a clear one was the high monthly price versus the value it garnered and the ratio was very skewed. Lack of communication (if I communicated with out clients this way I would be unemployed), lack of moderation (the report system in game is pathetic as fuck-all comes of it, the rampant trolling and harassment in game goes unpunished, the 10k added for Alts is just a money scheme if you ask me, and the forum moderation for the most part is whimsical and hardly neutral in 2 out of 3 cases) and the utterly lackadaisical pace for new content just didn't justify the $20. I kept it month to month so that I could cancel at any time. The lack of allowing community input (poses, clothing, locations etc.) is also a travesty because they could use the xgold for something other than a blatant money grab and instead have a user content system and take a cut of said profits similar to the system in place in RLC or SL.

If they dropped the sub to reflect the offering, I'd likely resub for a month and stroll around again to see, but the same problems would result as I can speak to most of the people I've met here, outside of game and already do and have as Steam, Uplay and Xbox friends.

Everyone drones on that you can't compare etc etc but graphics is not everything. Graphics wise 3DX wins hands down, but content, interaction and community engagement wise the likes of RLC etc. win hands down.

Cheaper subs... yeah I would join again for a while but likely leave again after a while because of the reasons stated above.

giphy.gif

long time - no see doll n mikey, nice to see the 2 of ya in the forum again

I get the frustration about lack of updates and content.  Without the friends I've made in 3dx I might have let my subscription expire.  But the graphics are very important to me, more so than clothes or hair selection.  I've left other games with far more selection because i just can't get past how disturbingly ugly everything is.  In the end it's the people and the RP that matters to me, supported by good visuals.  I guess we each have our own priorities.

Honestly, I can't deal with the character bases and shitty graphics in RLC and IMVU.  There's no amount of dressing up and locations that can make up for the fact that they remind me of Beavis and Butthead.  I'm a Beavis and Butthead fan... but never once thought I'd be tempted into a threeway.  Give them girly genitals, soften the face, dress them up with 500 purses 80 pairs of shoes I'm still fucking Beavis and or Butthead.

I think Unity 5 is going to make a difference for a lot of people, me included, but it's just a start.  

Do I want more poses?  Fuck yes I do.  LOTS more.  I want better apartments, clothes that don't look like I've been shopping at Members Only from the '80s... and some new locations, too.  And I don't think Unity 5 will be a magic bullet for that.  But I do believe once it's out we'll start seeing updates with more content.  

One of these days a worthy competitor will surface, and 3dx will wither fast unless development ramps up significantly.  Today that competitor does not exist, imho.

giphy.gif

long time - no see doll n mikey, nice to see the 2 of ya in the forum again

:D Thank you Tika *mwah*...nice to see a few familiar faces still keeping the lights on for us :)

P.s...Mikey and I haven't been together all this time honest lol

P.p.s Hi Mikey

Last year around Christmas time, they ran a special that was a year subscription for like $57 (USA).  I'm not sure if they do this every year, but I am told by quite a few people that they have done it the past few years. This is an excellent time to purchase a year sub for about the price of 3 months. You get a code that never expires and can be used by anyone so you can also gift a subscription to other users. 

:D Thank you Tika *mwah*...nice to see a few familiar faces still keeping the lights on for us :)

P.s...Mikey and I haven't been together all this time honest lol

P.p.s Hi Mikey

Heyas Doll! Hiyas Tika.

I have been undercover watching for a while to see if there were any meaningful changes but I see it's still Soon™

... a whole coffee shop ...

A coffee-shop? :lol:

A COFFEE-SHOP??

With lots of hot, creamy, freshly brewd coffeeeeeeeee?? :lol:

Rollo-Phili licks her lips and shivers in anticipation.

Now, this would be a location which would see me every day - more than one time!!!! ;) B) 

Scusi, seems i ... got carried away a bit .... :rolleyes:

If the price was lower? Sure, I'd return but that doesn't mean I'd stay long. Just like before, I had fun but the lack of content and things to do became too boring so I left. The only reason I even tried 3DX Chat was my friend said you could be a "futa" there and as a TGirl in real life, I thought that was cool!! After my one month, I never returned. Didn't really make any friends and it seemed like there were only a handful of people (this was months ago). That aside, I really love social worlds like these but can't find any that are fun.

Add a lot more clothing and I'd be happy. :P

+ Mini-games / Activities (Volleyball is really bad)

+ New Clothes (and hair!)

+ YouTube Support (to watch videos with others)

+ Maybe new places to have dates (restaurants with eating animations?)

Perhaps I'm asking too much from a sex game, lol. Sex is the main focus and I doubt much will come to 3DXChat as for new spaces for fun and content such as clothing or games.

• 1 month later...

Its a shame that fighting game was a April fools joke. Im pretty sure i would have gotten massive invites in game if it was there :P

I completely agree, that's why I was pissed when I found out it was just a joke - not because I needed a fighting game and was deprived of one (I have four gaming systems so it really doesn't matter), but because a mini-game like that would've made traffic and interactivity between players SKYROCKET since everybody would be duking it out for fun. Then again, if that fighting game was given the same type of pathetic dynamics the volleyball "game" has, there would be no point to bringing it to the game.

Actually the current price is fine to me. I cant compare it to many games because i only play imvu outside this one but i can say i was spending more in a month there then i do in  a year here. As far as activities.... Would be nice if we had some . Its a shame that fighting game was a April fools joke. Im pretty sure i would have gotten massive invites in game if it was there :P

Without a doubt this kind of mini game that sometimes all you need.

I completely agree, that's why I was pissed when I found out it was just a joke - not because I needed a fighting game and was deprived of one (I have four gaming systems so it really doesn't matter), but because a mini-game like that would've made traffic and interactivity between players SKYROCKET since everybody would be duking it out for fun. Then again, if that fighting game was given the same type of pathetic dynamics the volleyball "game" has, there would be no point to bringing it to the game.

I'd like to rip the still beating heart out of the cold invites. :wub:

Fatality!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Eddster

Yes, I'd come back if it was lowered. In USD. Yearly to $60. Half a year to $40. Monthly to $10. These are reasonable prices for this development cycle to me and for the product being offered.This would be an alternate purchase in the genre for me at this point. 'till then other options will continue to replace this personally. 

wow guys... do you really think its price?

If you subscribe for one year its $7.67 per month, thats less then 26 cents per day.

Sure, more sex positions would be nice among other things; but, based on what I've been told by several people in the know... its still the best social and graphic sex chat room on the market.

I would prefer they raise the price by $1 or $2 per month providing they hire a dedicated person to come out with 2 or 3 new features per week.

Yes, its not all about the sex. We come here for friends too... I get it.

Guest Eddster

wow guys... do you really think its price?

If you subscribe for one year its less then $7.67 per month, thats less then 26 cents per day.

Sure, more sex positions would be nice among other things; but, based on what I've been told by several people in the know... its still the best social and graphic sex chat room on the market.

I would prefer they raise the price by $1 or $2 per month providing they hire a dedicated person to come out with 2 or 3 new features per week.

Yes, its not all about the sex. We come here for friends too... I get it.

I don't  believe you read the title or the OP. Try again. They won't hire anyone, It's been this way since the beginning. I'm all for being proven wrong but history here speaks for itself.