3DXChat Community

Thanks to all spirits of the Dark for the awesome necromancy of the last Night!
It was again a big honor for me to be a part for one of the most awesome partys of the year! :)

I hope you all had an awesome Night and a lot of fun.

Thanks to our Devs for the really nice and funny Halloween Patch and the support for the Costume contest!
Thank you MrAsh for your awesome music! Thank you Shanti & the secret judges for the organization of the Costume contest (Little Note: Tonight 1st November 23:59 pm GMT/UTC is the Deadline for post your Costume) ^_^

Thank you all chaostika, vladok, pashion & Adara for the really nice Screenshots and Videos :wub:

I'd just like to say thank you to everyone who attended the Halloween Party it was awesome and tons of fun, was a real honour to play for you all on one of the most awesome 3DXChat parties of the years! Was very spooky and I was shaking my booty all night to all the awesome music played by all the DJs!

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as me and I'd just like to formally thank you all for coming and devs for having the magic pumpkins and decorations! And thank you to Shanti and the Judges for the Costume Contest, I look forward to seeing who wins!

There has been many great submissions so I look forward to seeing who is announced as the winners. :D

Thanks all for an awesome night that I'll always remember. :)