3DXChat Community

Would I be able to use an image editing program to stitch together a multi-person submission? You can't actually move/pose bots, so making alts join in is impossible.

If not, would I be able to choose to split any winnings between other participants?

Would I be able to use an image editing program to stitch together a multi-person submission? You can't actually move/pose bots, so making alts join in is impossible.

If not, would I be able to choose to split any winnings between other participants?

Unfortunately it won't be possible. :(

But as a middle ground solution, for a mutli-participants submission, all participants are allowed to submit the same picture, stating who they are on it, and costumes will then be judged individually.

Now that we have the color palette, besides the skin, it would be hard to even know who has used said softwares on clothings or other character elements, can we ? As it is still used by many, regardless of the color palette !

Therefore, preventing it would be pointless.

Thanks! Now I can be my alt black panther!

Guest MissBunny

Hello! Halloween Party  :D 

I’m So excited ForThis  :wub:

Woot ill Be There..... ?  :P 

i_ee3fde43042.gif

i_ee3fde43041.gif

i_ee3fde43042.gif

♪♫  https://youtu.be/XaoGbieqQXk  ♪♫

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❤❤❤ Good   Girl &  Bad  Girl  Free (>^,^)>  Hug!  Love   Iri... XOX❤❤❤    

This looks like a lot of fun. Lumi got herself dressed up and decided to head out to enjoy the party a little early.

Really not sure what or who she's supposed to be, though her friend suggested she could pass as Miss Hulk, soooo Miss Hulk it is, lol.

Here's my entry for Lumierre as Miss Hulk:

3kb1RqQ.png

Happy Halloween! ♥