3DXChat Community

Yes we do it like ^5s hands-up^^ :D:lol:

Because we thought a Music variation of different genres and DJ tastes in a mixed line up will hold the party the full time exciting :)

The first set of both should be Theme based and the second set is DJ taste.

Personal I don't know what ash is planing for his parts...

I want to spin for my first part like last year Dubstep based Music (Darkstep, Drumstep) in a Dark and Fright line^^ For me second part, hmmm.... I'll decide briefly what the ppl wants :) I've 60 new theme based Dubstep songs and also endless other stuff :) 

I've been looking at some different genres to get a feel of things, I might do some dark house with some Techno elements with dark pads and such to give off an eery feeling!

Sounds like you two will be doing the same thing.

Drumstep, Darkstep, Dark House and Techno are all very different :P

I know they're different but the same genre.

:huh: ...

And what genre did you mean? The big genre of Electronic Dance Music?

If you mean this then yes and sure because it's a NightClub and both of us spins mostly electronic music ^_^

Well, everyone, it sounds like it is gonna be a damn frightening , fun, sexy, good time...Hell I think I'm just gonna skip the costume thingy, well I think I'm just going to skip all the time and effort....haha..to much work and Im just to damn lazy..Im gonna go for the gusto naked. ..lol..I promise to be on my best behaviour. .haha, well we know how that is....oops..And I will definitely this year, not take any... ANY!! Red candies From little 3 foot green bearded naked guys hiding behind rocks at the beach..omg, that was strange, woke up, hours later naked, a sore butt, and men's swimming g trunks dangling from my head..lol..Plus not to mention the utterly pustulating painfull rash I had on my damn nutts...haha, however I may , just may find the energy to dress up..Hehe, but I am sure many will be undressing, in which I may have no problem helping a lady or two with those honors. Haha....Anyways, getting wayy to excited and sidetracked...lets just say im Looking forward to it, should be a damn good time....xxx. Robo

I've two questions :lol:

1.) Can you smile in real? 2.)Did you one time post a positive comment in this Forum?

Lol you don't need answer it's only a little bit teasing ^_^

Well I did smile as I was writing it being that I know so much about music and how things work. You'd know as you've like the comments I've posted about streaming, have you not.  I'll be smiling on my last day that's for sure.

Guest Luisa<3

mhh a littel devil Girl.... ill hope you don´t dance the whole night^^

hihi yes i will dance all the night long :D hope i have enough xgold at this night for enough bear :)

hihi yes i will dance all the night long :D hope i have enough xgold at this night for enough bear :)

Our bear isn't too costly, I'm sure MikeRu will make you a good price for the full Night :lol::D

Or did you mean beer? :huh:

Guest Luisa<3

Our bear isn't too costly, I'm sure MikeRu will make you a good price for the full Night :lol::D

Or did you mean beer? :huh:

hahaha :lol:  yes i mean Beer :D sometimes is my english not the best :)

• No Photoshop allowed, only the costumes with in-game clothing elements are being judged

Could someone please clarify this rule, I get no photoshop is allowed, but does it also apply to 3rd party software that isn't available to all?  Or does non in-game elements disqualify you? Thank you for your time.