FrenchTouchs

F.T RETURN

"FT SPEECH ABOUT MY RETURN"

(Sorry for my accent -_- )

IN ENGLISH

AND IN FRENCH

Subtitle:

Hi everybody,

Yes, it is me FT and I hope you are fine :)

By this message, I would like to declare you two news that I hope greating you !

First, after a long absence because of work, I would like telling you I am coming back with so enthusiasm, ambitions and in good shape too !

And also another new, to advise you that now, I am working with new software and licences as exemple 3D Max, Zbrush and also the beta of "3 sweep".

This includes a better retopology and an improved creation. Of course, each of them will be in in collaboration with the devs and their permissions.

That is all I had to say you about my future come back.

Byyyyye and see you soon. Take care of you

Hello my dear FrenchTouch) We love you very much) Very beautiful and unusual video))Kissss and hugs) From Russia with love)I want to dedicate this song to you! Mylene Farmer Innamoramento 

Toi qui n’as pas su me reconnaître

Ignorant ma vie, ce monastère, j’ai

Devant moi une porte entrouverte

Sur un peut-être

Même s’il me faut tout recommencer

Toi qui n’as pas cru ma solitude

Ignorant ses cris, ses angles durs. J’ai

Dans le cœur un fil minuscule

Filament de lune

Qui soutient là, un diamant qui s’use...

Mais qui aime

J’n’ai pas choisi de l’être

Mais c’est là, «L’Innamoramento»

L’amour, la mort, peut-être

Mais suspendre le temps pour un mot

Tout se dilate et cède à tout

Et c’est là, «L’Innamoramento»

Tout son être s’impose à nous

Trouver enfin peut-être un écho

Toi qui n’as pas vu l’autre côté, de...

Ma mémoire aux portes condamnées, j’ai

Tout enfoui les trésors du passé

Les années blessées

Comprends-tu qu’il me faudra cesser...

Moi qui n’ai plus regardé le ciel, j’ai

Devant moi cette porte entrouverte, mais

L’inconnu a meurtri plus d’un cœur

Et son âme sœur

On l’espère, on l’attend, on la fuit même

Mais on aime

J’n’ai pas choisi de l’être

Mais c’est là, «L’Innamoramento»

L’amour, la mort, peut-être

Mais suspendre le temps pour un mot

Tout se dilate et cède à tout

Et c’est là, «L’Innamoramento»

Tout son être s’impose à nous

Trouver enfin peut-être un éch

Ton accent il est parfait ;) et bien meilleur que le mien (bon ok le mien c'est pas forcément le top mais j'ai appris à m'en fiche) alors ceux qui se moquent tu les zuttes  :P  :P  :P

Comme tout le monde je n'apprécie pas particulièrement ma voix. Donc j'ai pas eue la volontée de réecouter mon accent a couper au couteau ^.^

Hello my dear FrenchTouch) We love you very much) Very beautiful and unusual video))Kissss and hugs) From Russia with love)I want to dedicate this song to you! Mylene Farmer Innamoramento

Oh my Dear Olesya...I love ur message, when i back in game, i need ur hug'z =P

you so right.. briana .. She is an artist of the heart... I happy she is back .. Kiss :)

I'm not artist, i love this art and this technology, she is so powerful i t'hink ! Kiss Liza <3

En passant moi j'men fou de ton accent (Y'a pas pire que l'accent Québecois) L'important ,c'est que tu continue ton excellent travail à créer de belle chose, comme j'tai déjà dit. tu est une artiste dans l'ame ;)

Je n'irai pas jusqu'à dire tout ça...mais j'apprécie cet univers, créer, découvrir, apprendre sans arret. Le monde, la médecine, le social, la 3D etc...et comme beaucoup d'autres choses, sont des mondes riche en découverte de sois même ou des autres. C'est passionant. Voilà pourquoi j'en ai faite mon plan de carrière. Mais j'apprécie sincèrement ton commentaire, ainsi que ton opinion et cela me touche vraiment. :wub:

Edited by FrenchTouchs

FT SPEAK AGAIN

ABOUT THE 3D CREATION & MODDING

(Special French Speach for Chilles :wub: )

847628BannerFT.jpg

SUBTITLES:

Hello everyone,

I hope you feel good. Yes it's again me F.T.

Another message to the 3DX community to announce you, as you know already, my comeback.

I come to you, to explain some details:

First:

That I would put forward some prototypes of creation, drawing, fan art, etc...

Even if they do not really end up in games, they will better guide my ideas and also harvest your wishes in order to suit a wider audience.

I invite you to continue to write your ideas for improvements in the topic create on this subject.

Besides I invite you to take into consideration, that the dances, and other contents create are realize free and voluntarily. And I draw no profit whatsoever.

For example, creating a dance requires an average of 3-5 days of treatment. Including kinect capture, editing, synchronization etc ...

I appreciate good or bad reviews, but remember the time required for create this content.

You can also find all my collaborations, on GTA V for example, or even Black Desert Online.

As well as me and my group of creators on The Steam Greenlight (Agony or Other Products).

I would still like to thank you for your support, comments, on behalf of all modders / creators.

Wishing you an excellent week,

And I tell you soon !

Take care of you ! Bye !

• 4 weeks later...