3DXChat Community

SITH OR JEDI

Guest Aleks

Soon will be a premier of a new STAR WARS movie.I am a big fan of the saga.And here we go. If we  have fans of the movie what character you prefer and why.Who is the  coolest: Sith or Jedi? I am first I think the Sith is coolest.They always have a coolest outfit and cool gadgets.

dbdb4fd86dc8b8587a76c90ae720cd02.jpg

i gots a gunslinger at 43, he is fun

I must be an addict.  I have a 60 of every base class at this point (Knight, Consular, Trooper, Smuggler, Warrior, Inquisitor, Hunger, and Agent).  And with a few, have one of each specialty class.  But hey, plenty of different storylines to play through Fallen Empire...

looks like we went slightly off topic with swtor haha but thats ok! I have almost all lvl 60 characters at least one of each class with the empire or the republic for mirror classes like either a merc/mando, op/scoundrel etc!! but the point is I love swtor!!!!! haha also an addict :P Love healing as my scoundrel or my jedi sage in pvp omg soooooooo fun!!

But back to the topic! I would choose... neither! The best pick for me is a Gray Jedi. I don't want to be a sith or a jedi too much extremes haha. The gray jedi believed that the Force did indeed have distinct Light and Dark sides, inherently good and evil, regardless of the user's intentions. But, without one side, the other could not exist, and to truly be one with the Force, both must be mastered. Haha and I know there have been jedi's who tried to do both like hmmmmm little anni!!! I mean darth vader!! that failed obviously haha but he was crrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaazy! and in 132 BBY there was a Gray Jedi Order with jedi's who never turned........Sooo you can't tell me what to do.. I'll do what I want!! GRAY JEDI!!! :P