3DXChat Community

Looking for RP Lovers and Partners

Biki

Hello Please message me for further Details.

Currently I am some what new to this site, but I went about and explored a little bit and found the place to be quite interesting and fun. But most of all the people I find are really just there for the Sex, granted that is why it is made I know... But I was wondering if others like me, who Roleplay, and like to enjoy it for the Fantasy of it, would like to get together and do out some kind of fun RP or something, maybe even make a small in game connections, such as lovers, or something else.

I wish to admit that I am a bit of a Dom, I like rough play both giving and receiving, but I would not mind sharing the role of Dominance with another or more, I do not mind going to the club with these partners or participating in certain events, All that I ask is for some one to be experienced in RP typing, smut or no...

willing to share Dominance or establish a Mistressxservant relationship, just for those who have that kind of Kink.

Guest ToxicallySweet

Welcome to 3dx sweetie but really there are many other ppl that are here for more then just sex. You just haven't been talking or hanging with the right ppl or the right places. Good luck in your search muah

Hey great post and welcome to 3DX. I have to agree with what my friend toxic said, she absolutely right, with that said I should advise you to not be afraid of the ignore button, most new people don't use it on annoying creeps who just want sex poses over and over without RP descriptive imagination. Many of us here love the fantasy and role-playing, myself included likes the world of BDSM and can be a sub but mostly DOM (/me smirks and smacks any of my friends who are reading this laughing at me, lol) . Anyways that's my 2 cents, good luck, hope you enjoy the place. TCpost-6663-0-23566100-1444173488_thumb.jpg

Toxic just said the right things and agree with her at 100% , to give you an idea about the way i play here,on my side i role play on 2 different account alternatively depending how i feel and who i wanna role play in this game...this month i decided to run my account with my main avatar Briana cause I feel to play her ,she represent me at over 80% of my real myself except my real life gender of course, but I still role play and take nothing really serious as some do here in RL by playing on 3dx, cause you know, you will find 2 kind of ppl here, those who are really serious looking for real love ,and those who role play for fun and are not interested to share real life things, it's mostly the way i play , but depending with who i am in game, ya , i could share some of my real life too if I trust the one i hanging with. Also , you will realize not all  are exclusively for sex here. like I, i do not play just for sex , and I can be really hard to deal on it. I'm not an easy girl, haha...

Hope you will find your way to play and have fun, cause it is for me , but hey, yes, you will have time to learn this game ,trust me, and ya, sure it's possible to have to deal with drama like real life too it may happen so .

just saying.

Briana

post-5159-0-70581000-1442050275_thumb.jpg

Love ya ;) xxx

• 3 weeks later...

Its hard to find someone that your chemistry reacts giving out and producing the right essence.You dont have to search or post.It might help indeed,but you will end up (most propably) having offers that wont bewhat you seek.

A good roleplay takes time just to build it and then even more time to play it out.I m sure you will find what you seek.I m not here much longer than you are,but i have seen that there are people who can actually express themsleves in words.And thats what you need for a good rp.

As for the BDSM or Domme part..that takes even longer than the roleplay partner to find.But once you do and its true and honest and deep...You ve got your jackspot!

Enjoy your time in the 3dworld!

Be patiente... One day U'll find the One U want. :)

Xxx-MLP-xxX

Oh..My experience in this kind of "worlds" has taught me well to expect nothing..and the best..Its better this way.You can just..get in here to talk with some friends and laugh..Or have one hot time..It is as it is for me i guess..Reaching out to embrace the random ;)

Makes it even more thrilling,doesnt it? :)

• 2 weeks later...