3DXChat Community

Roleplay clan - The Quiet Temple

Elenn

You can still use the local chat for actions that everyone or some people out of your group chat can see.

And in practical terms, forbidden doesn't mean impossible.

Do not forget that the rules are applied to the characters, not the players ;)

Actually, forget that whole "only PMs" part. It was a terrible idea. Using local brings much more interactions.

Actually, forget that whole "only PMs" part. It was a terrible idea. Using local brings much more interactions.

Good decision, a quiet local chat is the worst which can happen. Just take the Sin Club for example, almost zero interactions, even if you can't get a seat.

I use local chat as often as possible, unless I'm into a private RP, fortunately some others do as well.  :)

A lot of fun and good luck with your clan thing,

Naori Uchiha

my publicist is telling me i need to apologize publicly for the incident at the quiet temple last night... im sorry your incompetent waiter served me a poor people cocktail and got a face full of wine for it :P

i was out of line and on a sugar high... but i still want all those recordings deleted!!! you know who you are...

Good decision, a quiet local chat is the worst which can happen. Just take the Sin Club for example, almost zero interactions, even if you can't get a seat. YES THIS IS DISCERNING, SO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY for me, Zero chat that is until Robo shows up...lol..Godd, quiet local at SINN, wtf has Happened, come on peeps. .

I use local chat as often as possible, unless I'm into a private RP, fortunately some others do as well.  :)

A lot of fun and good luck with your clan thing,

Naori Uchiha

• 4 weeks later...

News everyone !

The Quiet Temple is now working differently.

We set up a new system with different possibilities for our guests.

We are still looking for more employees if you are looking for a job the weekend. We are still open at the same hours than before. Friday and saturday at 10pm (gtm+1).

For more details, feel free to visit us !

In character and descriptive only.

• 4 weeks later...

Has been a while since I last made a post in here.

At first I'd like to congratulate every of your members, I love to see some good RP ingame.

I got to know Isiana already as to be read in my latest story, still working on it though as there are some more chapters to follow.

You can be glad to have such a member with you and ***** to have her as a lover/fiancee.

I'm looking forward to some great stuff we can do together and even if some of us won't have the chance to see each other, I want to wish you nice and marry christmas at least.

Lovely greetings,

Naori Uchiha

Thank you very much Naori, have a nice Christmas !

I just improved the presentation post a bit with the new rules of the place. I also try to put some front picture but it seems that i can't make it appear on full size. If someone know the trick, please tell me !

Have fun everyone !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...