3DXChat Community

Roleplay clan - The Quiet Temple

Elenn

In need of anything ?

The Quiet Temple can provide to your utmost desires...

Looking for something special ? A job ? A "special someone" ?

Whatever kind of proble​​m you have, we can find a solution. Come to The Quiet Temple and the only thing you will have to do is whispering into our ears.

Your desires become ord​ers. Our staff will do everything in it's power to make your wishes come true.

What price could be too big in order to achieve your fantasies ?

Do not hesitate any longer. Come meet us !

Looking for a job ? Want to be part of the family ?

Contact Elenn, the owner.​

Guests rules :

1. Roleplay and descriptive only.
  2. Services are free. Entirely.
  3. Please don't tell everyone in local what sexual situations you are in if you know that your tastes are not shared with a lot of people. Respect their experience.
  4. Please avoid disturbing busy guests or hosts. You are welcome conversation or else with available ones.
  5. Please don't spam local.
  6. Feel free to let hosts come at you, they are supposed to do so. You don't have to ask for them. If they are available, they will give you some attention.

For more informations : http://elenncolbert....com/quiettemple
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

​​

You can count me in, if there is an RP clan with Athene in it, well then it's time for KY jelly wrestling, while the family looks on, winner takes all their desires and Uses the loser of the match at their will.. Haha, don't know where that came from but she gets me lol. Let's do this clan thing ASAP.

post-6663-0-08338500-1444087829_thumb.jpgpost-6663-0-19801900-1444087846_thumb.jpgpost-6663-0-67437600-1444087861.jpg

Hey everyone !

The Quiet Temple is now open. Everyone is welcome there. The only rule is that speaking loudly is forbidden.

I strongly suggest to anyone willing to roleplay to read the CuckoldMe's guide about RP : http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/969-roleplay-guide-for-3dx-chat/

Please PM me with your "kind" of character. You can keep the details secret if you wish, i just want to have a brief record about roleplayers.

For anyone interested about the Temple itself and it's mysteries, feel free to ask !

You can still use the local chat for actions that everyone or some people out of your group chat can see.

And in practical terms, forbidden doesn't mean impossible.

Do not forget that the rules are applied to the characters, not the players ;)

Not at all !

You can talk a lot, just keep it low.

Just like a library. Group chat is allowed, and there will probably be a lot more talking than anywhere else.

There simply won't be any music, or random guys screaming across the room.

Added the main AD of the Temple to the first post.

It should give people a proper reason to come and describes the place slightly.

EDIT : If anyone knows where i could find a good Advertisment poster generator, i would be very grateful.

Hey everyone !

So, as all of you can now see, the Quiet Temple is both a group and a place.

I already gave the details about the place. Now, for those who would like to "work" (for it is not really a work, more like a club), you just have to contact me and we will meet and discuss about it in RP. Please give me the nickname, days and hours you are online so i can try to manage being here at the same time.

Once we will have enough people, i will open the whole thing in a more official way and make annoucements.

Have fun !