3DXChat Community

Cant seem to apply makeup or eye colors and all clothing is a bright pink

Zolara

I'm having a lot of trouble with my applying the make-up and eye colors..as nothing happens. My avatar looks like a zombie with grayed-out eyes. I'm also having trouble with the colors of all the clothes. EVERYTHING IS  A BRIGHT PINK!!  PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!! Everywhere i look in the game,..everyone is wearing nothing but a solid bright pink. I know there is a problem with my computer, but i need someone to tell me exactly what to do to fix this issue.

Yeah what MarMohan said, check your display device with those instructions and "Check for updates" if you have AMD or nVidia, you will need to go to their own websites to download the driver required for your graphics card as it will ask what model number it is and model type etc... Which you will see in the window Mar has lead you to. Then download the right drivers install, your screen will go black for a bit during it, that is completely normal and then it should return back and you may need to restart your system, once that is done, you should be able to see characters and makeup. :)

One final thing, if you are using an intergrated chip example an Intel HD 4000 Graphics chip, that can be updated via windows itself. By using the "Check for driver updates" when you're on the device window for display. :)

Regards

Ash

i don't know much at all about computers,..so...no i don't. Tell me what i should do, if you would be so kind.

or just use speecy

if u dont know what ur hardware is, just use n install this small free tool speccy and make either a screenshot or save ur specs as a textfile and then copy and paste ur data simply in textform in here, so ppl have or get more of a clue and can help u!!

grafics info at 3:22