3DXChat Community

Petals to the Metal Rock and Metal Club

Callista

So, after much teasing and countless delays we finally give you:

ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ Petals to the Metal Rock and Metal Club ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

cdQUaXR.jpg

\m/ Invites you to their grand opening this Friday, September 25th at 20:00 GMT \m/

About us:

☠ - What is the ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ— Petals to the Metal Rock and Metal Club ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—?

Petals to the Metal is a Rock and Heavy Metal club co-owned and hosted by the metalhead wives Callista (the Rose) and Makii (the Violet). We throw Rock/Metal genre inspired parties with our own customized playlists in a nice and friendly enviroment where everyone is welcome ^^ Each party has it's own theme and the hostesses ensure that each of her guests is having a blast (And wishing for a headbanging animation on 3DX \m/).

☠ - When do we open?

We plan on trying to host parties on either Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays on a semi regular basis. We'll always announce on this thread the opening dates and the party's theme for the night ^^

☠ - Why should you come party with us:

Because you are a fan of Metal/Rock and are possibly a bit bored of the Radio Tunes channels and in need of something different? Because you want to party in an enviroment full of people who share your passion for the awesome sound of a guitar solo? The reasons are many and our club has an answer for each. Our thematic parties ensure that the music never gets old, each night brings something different and the hostesses dedication to keep the enviroment pleasant and friendly for all of their guests ^^

Come join us for a night full of headbanging, death growls and loud guitar solos!

☠ - Why this friday will be special: 

Because it's Callista's and Makii's 6th month relationship anniversary, this is a very special date for us and we'd like to celebrate this very special moment in a very special way. Come join us in this celebration, maybe some of our luck as a couple will pass on to you ^^

Our themes for Friday will be: Death, Power and Thrash Metal

Edit: added time zone converter, special thanks to Pashion for indirectly introducing it to me in her own even announcement ^^

• 2 weeks later...

I am sad to say that it won't be possible to open the Club this week, I am sorry to anyone who was looking foward to it but family matters will have me away from my home for most of the Saturday, making it impossible for me to stream for the club. There is a high chance we will open next week though so keep checking this thread for the announcement ^^

ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ Petals to the Metal Rock and Metal Club ڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—

cdQUaXR.jpg

\m/ Will open this Saturday, October 24th \m/

Opening time yet to be decided, will be posted soon ^^

☠ - Our themes for Saturday will be: Doom and Gothic Metal

☠ - Our opening at Saturday will be at 20:00 GMT (click the link to convert to your time zone ^^)

This time (hopefully) for real people, we hope to see you there ^^