3DXChat Community

Game profile pictures set to friends or all

Guest Twiggy

I would like to suggest we have a setting where we can nominate our profile pictures in the game to be shown to only friends or all.

I for one would like to post some pictures of myself and other things but would not like everyone to be able to see them.

I am sure there are others that would also like to do the same.

Photo3_DX.jpg

I Agree With Twiggy we don't want just everyone looking at our Pictures and their are thing we want to shear with just Friends, I know there are some that choose not to at all and that is you're option , but for those of us that would like to shear certain things with just friend it would be great to have

Love the idea, but really wish they could lower the extra slot purchase prices too, or at least make it so you can buy a couple slots before prices go up. Right now you can barely buy more than 6-8 slot before you start paying in the 10.000 Xgold price range each time, which feels like over kill for a picture gallery slot.

• 1 year later...
Guest Twiggy

Bumped this post up, as cdsand had clicked a like to it, plus it does seem to be needed more now with recent additions to dll mods.

Not meaning to start anything off, just for the devs to see it more than anything else.