3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

I'd like to go into more details here:

Imagine the possibilty to "mount" a piece of furniture with a sub / slave. Like on the stool, it would be nice if the sub / slave would be tied on it, but this is not a must I think. Depends on the piece of furniture too. "Special" bdsm furniture like a pillory should of course feature it, whereas there could also be poses on couches e.g. without ropes.

So how would it work? To explain I chose the stool, as it already features a tied up pose.

• The sub clicks on a stool. Besides the existing sex pose there would be the action "Mount"
  • When mounted on the stool, others can click on the sub and get various options, like Blowjob, Anal, Spanking. See pic.
  • There would be no agreement needed by the mounted sub, you just use her / him as piece of furniture.
  • But of course the one mounted MUST HAVE a stop sex button.

Referring to my last post, this is largely similar to what I would like to see :)

I'd like to go into more details here:

Imagine the possibilty to "mount" a piece of furniture with a sub / slave. Like on the stool, it would be nice if the sub / slave would be tied on it, but this is not a must I think. Depends on the piece of furniture too. "Special" bdsm furniture like a pillory should of course feature it, whereas there could also be poses on couches e.g. without ropes.

So how would it work? To explain I chose the stool, as it already features a tied up pose.

• The sub clicks on a stool. Besides the existing sex pose there would be the action "Mount"
  • When mounted on the stool, others can click on the sub and get various options, like Blowjob, Anal, Spanking. See pic.
6j9rnekm.jpg

• There would be no agreement needed by the mounted sub, you just use her / him as piece of furniture.
  • But of course the one mounted MUST HAVE a stop sex button.

What do you think?

And thank you Achilles for moving this thread in the suggestions sub forum :)

Cheers, Vero

p.s.: sorry for image quality, it is made with MS paint :)

edit: typo found

Thanks for your thoughts, Vero. I really like these ideas, especially that you suggest that the sub doesn't need to agree to an action.... Would be nice to have an option in the profile for non-consensual sex. Just imagine what this would mean for a gangbang or a bukakeparty....

*blushes*

I definitely love this idea! Just imagine being bound to the stool at sin's, exposed to and available for everyone...  *sighs*

Exposed and available to everyone at Sin...now you made me all wet, bad Sandra!!!!

All in favor of more things in terms of poses and such, just hope that most the broad added ones are soft core bsdm, rest more exclussively to certain locations. Last thing i want is having a sense of pressure that you're being forced into a BDSM scene you don't want to be in, either by partner disregarding your sexual limits or a sense of group pressure.

Guess what i am saying BDSM poses has my thumbs up as long as there is being taken consideration for those not into it, same way developers been doing with Tgirls so far.

All in favor of more things in terms of poses and such, just hope that most the broad added ones are soft core bsdm, rest more exclussively to certain locations. Last thing i want is having a sense of pressure that you're being forced into a BDSM scene you don't want to be in, either by partner disregarding your sexual limits or a sense of group pressure.

Guess what i am saying BDSM poses has my thumbs up as long as there is being taken consideration for those not into it, same way developers been doing with Tgirls so far.

SSC - safe, sane and consensual... thats a fundamental principle of bdsm. If it is not consensual it is not bdsm, it is a crime. Of course the same principles like with the other sex poses have to be applied here, like that you have to accept a pose and can stop it any time.

An exception could be an option where the sub partner can activate an option by what acceptance to sex poses is no longer needed. Yet this still would be consensual, as the option has to be activated, maybe combined with a warning for the "click before think" people.

I personally would appreciate such an option, as it goes in the same direction as my "furniture pose" suggestion above. The next step would be that you can give your bdsm partner the power to activate such an option, which I think is very interesting. I will make my thoughts on that :)

Cheers sinners :)

SSC - safe, sane and consensual... thats a fundamental principle of bdsm. If it is not consensual it is not bdsm, it is a crime. Of course the same principles like with the other sex poses have to be applied here, like that you have to accept a pose and can stop it any time.

An exception could be an option where the sub partner can activate an option by what acceptance to sex poses is no longer needed. Yet this still would be consensual, as the option has to be activated, maybe combined with a warning for the "click before think" people.

I personally would appreciate such an option, as it goes in the same direction as my "furniture pose" suggestion above. The next step would be that you can give your bdsm partner the power to activate such an option, which I think is very interesting. I will make my thoughts on that :)

Cheers sinners :)

Vero, you are so right. SSC is the key to the whole sparkling world of BDSM. And for those who don´t know what this is or ignore it - you better keep out.

And the exception you are mentioning - again, Vero, you are taking it to the next level, talking about TPE. This would be awesome, and the more I think about it, the more I see that this could be the next logical step (besides making me permanent wet....). Maybe it´s even easier to implement than any other suggestion that has been made in this topic before?

So I´m looking forward to your thoughts on that, Vero!

Have fun, sinners! :)

I'd like to see a spank, slap or something similar as an action for several poses where it would make sense. The one gripe with this game for me isnt the lack of poses, but the lack of adaptation. If they had, say, 5 actions per pose (Which could literally be copy-pastes), on top of the moan and cum options, the poses would become a lot more animated and interactive. Being able to actually grab my partner's bottom while in missionary, rather than /me and pretending it, would add a lot of life (not to say it would kill my descriptive style, just accent it). So while im sure more BSDM poses will come in time, I'd rather like to see more actions first, with BDSM undertones.

Marston, I totally agree with you that we could need more adaption. Still, it looks like everybody wants more poses. And I have to say that which adaption you ever chose to add to an existing pose, it wouldn´t bring me a kneeling pose.

Talking about adaption.... how about adapting.... the skills of my avi? Not everyone is willing or able to deepthroat for example. But our avis are. Always. So... what I´m dreaming of would be an avi that can be adjusted to my needs and kinks and abilities. I´m thinking of a slider to settle pain-tolerance, girth and length of toys/cocks u are fine with, anal yes/no, .... And in combination with the TPE-theme Vero brought up, this would be a whole new world for us sinners.... *sighs*

Hugs,

Sandra

1. bullet_star_rated.pngAny kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

2. bullet_star_rated.png Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.

3. bullet_star_rated.png Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.

A new 'sitting pose' Submissive kneeling.

hqdefault.jpg

A new 'slow dance' pose - Kneeling sub with Master/Mistress Holding Subbie's leash

BDSM-Paar_-_Top_and_Bottom_-_Europride_2

Vero, you are so right. SSC is the key to the whole sparkling world of BDSM. And for those who don´t know what this is or ignore it - you better keep out.

And the exception you are mentioning - again, Vero, you are taking it to the next level, talking about TPE. This would be awesome, and the more I think about it, the more I see that this could be the next logical step (besides making me permanent wet....). Maybe it´s even easier to implement than any other suggestion that has been made in this topic before?

So I´m looking forward to your thoughts on that, Vero!

Have fun, sinners! :)

I'm more of a RACK fan. Risk Awareness Consentual Kink. It doesn't have to be sane, just consented and aware of risks involved :).

1. bullet_star_rated.pngAny kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

2. bullet_star_rated.png Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.

3. bullet_star_rated.png Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.

A new 'sitting pose' Submissive kneeling.

hqdefault.jpg

A new 'slow dance' pose - Kneeling sub with Master/Mistress Holding Subbie's leash

BDSM-Paar_-_Top_and_Bottom_-_Europride_2

How, I mean, how do you think will i get any sleep tonite, Lana! ;)))

thank you to anyone who has voted this poll and is keeping it up adding new suggestions and sharing thoughts; regardless what choice will win ( i personally sympathize #2 cause i've suggested it to my dear friend Sandra ) i will be happy if at least one BDSM pose will reach our game, game that totally misses this kind of poses and furnitures, forgetting a good part of community.

thank you to anyone who has voted this poll and is keeping it up adding new suggestions and sharing thoughts; regardless what choice will win ( i personally sympathize #2 cause i've suggested it to my dear friend Sandra ) i will be happy if at least one BDSM pose will reach our game, game that totally misses this kind of poses and furnitures, forgetting a good part of community.

That´s right, gin, our talks at Sin´s have been the start to this poll and there is much more in it from your side than just the #2, but you know that....

I hope we can find some more ppl to fill in the poll and share their thoughts.

Hugs,

Sandra

I personally would appreciate such an option, as it goes in the same direction as my "furniture pose" suggestion above. The next step would be that you can give your bdsm partner the power to activate such an option, which I think is very interesting. I will make my thoughts on that  :)

Well I made my thoughts finally...

Here are my suggestions for the implementation of a Power Exchange :)

What we need for this is a partner system for bdsm:

Similar to the existing partner request a temporarily option for d/s relations would be needed. Using such a system the sub and the dom could partner themselfs, of course with distinction of the sub and dom part.  

• This system does not activate the existing sexposes BUT non-sexual bdsm poses like kissing feet, for example.
  • This system should not exclude the possibility to partner themselves or a third person for sex poses, but work in parallel.
  • Changing rooms would NOT stop it, only an active stop or logging off would.

You might ask yourself what the use of this system would be. Well, there the power exchange comes in. When being the sub partner, the dom can partner someone for YOU, or accept partner requests in YOUR name. The same goes for sex poses. But as there are many different ways in d/s different options would be needed:

• the actions of the dom are suggestions which the sub has to accept actively. For example, when the dom choses a partner for the sub or a sex pose, the sub gets a message like "Your Dom requests this pose / that partner for you" - Accept / Decline. 

This way the sub is not Betty or Bob (the NPCs) but has to follow the orders of the dom actively. Also, a smaller time window than 30s would be nice, so the sub has to pay attention :)

• The other option is obvious: no Accept / Decline window for the sub. *giggles

The next step would be a permanent system, like the existing marriage system. Taking xgold for it would ok, as it sets a threshold for it, like to the marriage. But as in this case there are heavy effects on your everyday 3dx live, especially for the sub, there should be a lower release fee than 5k. But these are details that can be adjusted later ofc...

But, for both systems it should be considered that a dom might want to have more than one sub at the same time, so neither system should be exclusive.

note: These suggestions don't claim to be final or complete, neither will they cover all ways of d/s people want to see implemented, of course. So please share your thoughts and ideas :) 

Vero

Being leashed

ort38i2c.jpg

Example, taken from the internet

What we need for this is a partner system for bdsm:

Similar to the existing partner request a temporarily option for d/s relations would be needed. Using such a system the sub and the dom could partner themselfs, of course with distinction of the sub and dom part.  

• This system does not activate the existing sexposes BUT non-sexual bdsm poses like kissing feet, for example.

Another possible pose for such a bdsm partner system would be a leashed one. As the ones of you that know me ingame know, my miss likes to take me on a leash from time to time, which is why I do have a strong personal interest in the topic *giggles.

Well I hope I don't bore you, but I'd like to share my thoughts on this and hope such a system will someday find its way into the game :)

So, when being leashed or taking your sub on a leash of course you would want to walk (your sub) on a leash.

The easy way would be to implement an auto-follow mode, where the sub is just following the dom in a certain distance automatically. But this would not mean fun in my opinion, as it only would look good, but the sub has to do nothing, can even be afk. Much nicer would be a mode where the sub has to follow actively the dom and must stay within a certain distance to the dom. Otherwise the dom would has to stop itself. 

So in other words:

- being leashed is a bdsm pose when being bdsm partners

- the leashed sub has to stay in a certain distance to the dom when walking, which resembles the length of the leash

- the sub cannot walk in another direction as the dom, otherwise both stop

- the dom cannot walk too far away from the sub without making the sub follow, otherwise both stop

Another option would be to use the leash to attach the sub somewhere, e.g. the cross or the pole. Then the sub could not move out of the vicinity of the object she is leashed to untill the dom takes the leash of again. Of course other bdsm poses and sex poses should still be possible in this area :)

A graphical solution would be nice of course, meaning that a leash is displayed between sub (collar/handcuffs) and dom (hand). But I don't know how hard / easy this would be to implement. The function itself would be more important ofc...

axxph4gq.jpg

Example, taken from the internet

I am curious to hear your thoughts / suggestions / ideas on this :)

Vero

hmm maybe an auto follow while the leash is 'attached' between Dom and subbie. Auto follows have been done in other MMOs with varying degrees of success.

yes would definitely be the most simple variant to bring in the game... but I think it would be boring, as the sub can lean back, go afk, whatever. Instead I would like to see the sub to have to follow on her own, to keep track, to not make her dom look bad by making her/him stop. Would be a very nice pressure the sub is under in that case. All this you would lose with the auto follow. I myself would rather follow without leash then instead of Auto follow. 

But am sure that many would like and use it, so any bdsm content is good content :)