3DXChat Community

Don´t forget about the BDSM community!

SandraDream

Don´t forget about the BDSM-Community!  

528 members have voted

1. 1. Which BDSM-related pose/feature would you like to be added as soon as possible?

• Handcuffed in the back with the possibility to still walk around.
    • Tied to the bed with hands and legs spread.
    • Any kind of slapping/spanking with the skin turning red/purple/blue.

• 5 weeks later...

More than 19.000 views, more than 200 replies, more than 400 cast votes aren´t worth any reaction of the devs. I wrote to Gizmo in November 2016 (a shame that you have to even add the year!), asking if there is any chance that BDSM-related things might be implemented. As you can see in the screenshot below, he didn´t even read it by now.

Therefore I think it´s useless to keep this thread alive. May please anybody who is in charge for that close it? (oh, I forgot, we have noone who is in charge.....)

hc1ahZH.jpg

joins-in with sandraDream "bumping n waiting"!

stock-photo-bored-executive-woman-lookin

edit-ps:
to gizmos "defend", u know one gets evry message also send by email, so he might have read it there...who konws - i dont!

still understands U - n keeps back looking @ the clock n also - keeps on waiting!

Edited by chaostika

Agree that spanking, and basically any and all BDSM "activities" & props are in need of being added as soon as possible considering the size of the community on here. But I REALLY like the idea of any form of restraints, gags, and (especially) leashes. I would SO love to be led through one of the public area on all fours...

tumblr_ojbaiosgF71w2tiwbo2_500.gif

The first online sex game I tried was Thrixx chatroulette they had multiple poses for BDSM and a BDSM room you could use  and a paddle for spanking  racks and tables to be secured to   the graphics are not as good as here but they put way more effort into the poses and clothes / body options  there.  If the Dev's wanted to they could do the same here..... Just doesn't seem like they want to, which is sad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...