3DXChat Community

How can I get XGold for free?

Gizmo

refer.jpg

Refer your friends to 3DXChat and get paid!

Earn 5000 XGold for each referral. You can earn XGold whenever you refer a friend to 3DXChat and they create their account. Even better, your friends will earn 5000 XGold too!

Click here to learn more >>>

poster159s.jpg

Daily Rewards! Play 3DXChat everyday and get more free XGold each consecutive day you play!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for me the best sex chat program of the web.

up and down.........

up - graphic, interactive actions and a good disply for the options......

down- too long updates and yet few customizables faces and body.

for a beta version.....is a great work with big potencial.....

bye all ............................

• 1 month later...
Guest jowie

just an idea ,

i had ACHAT before i got here , ther i got with every monthly renewal some extra 'gold' .

isn't it kind of normal i get some xgold here with my mothly renewal  , i feel not rewarded for being a 'good' customer .

greets jowie

just an idea ,

i had ACHAT before i got here , ther i got with every monthly renewal some extra 'gold' .

isn't it kind of normal i get some xgold here with my mothly renewal  , i feel not rewarded for being a 'good' customer .

greets jowie

yes jowie but gizmo speak too about a 1000 Xgold monthly with the membership so at the end with the 9000 free and the 1000 + something like 10000 per month yes that's good :)

Guest Suikazura

poster159s.jpg

Daily Rewards! Play 3DXChat everyday and get more free XGold each consecutive day you play!

But this means that Rochi won't get any gold! Since she never logs out  :D

just an idea ,

greets jowie

I rather get it daily, to keep up with gold you spend on drinks for instance. Also I payed for a year - sure alot of gold at once. But I like this new system more. Also keeping more people active. At least that's something you can hope for as I understand some will just log on to collect their gold. Still a nice feature along with the new drinks added, to keep those bottles popin.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Wah? Me no realise! I wrote a fooking long review that most people won't have the stamina for (but curious ones not yet joined might). Can I have a bonus please? I did kiss a lot ass in the review!  :D 

(Request sent for bonus - I need the gold to cover my ass with the gift Zombies).

Write interesting Review for this game
Enter to review you referral link twice (create link here... e-mail= you 3DXchat account e-mail)
Go to you facebook/ twitter ... etc. personal blog
Post review.
Go to internet forums about love/sex/other
Read rules.. register, etc... find place for post you review
Post it :)
Go to you friends e-mails
Send Review
Wait... wait... wait
:)))

U-E
You got the x-gold (3000 XGold bonus) for the review  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/366-i-love-3dxchat/page-13&do=findComment&comment=47817
?
If not, go to page http://3dxchat.com/review.html
Good luck :)
note:
Link on the page  http://3dxchat.com/review.html ( Follow this link) leads to the topic to old forum location (http://3dxchat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/366-i-love-3dxchat/).
You need to read this link as  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/366-i-love-3dxchat/(to new forum location)

Good day all!.....so tired.

Nothing when I logged in just now? And I followed the details given, the review was posted before I noticed this though, but I gave my user name (here) and email address. Also doubled checked it all with the links you kindly gave. (My review is the last one on there so far that takes up an entire page - typical me!).  :)

So if you invite your friends in the game - invite them through your referral link. You will receive 5K they will receive 5K ... what's wrong? :)

whow 5K for a friend ?!?!

bill-and-ted-keanu-reeves-woah-shocked-a

nothing wrong with that vlad, but if she/he signs in for a year then? 

well, hmm, 50k or so would be ok! yeah, cool we can then buy more  clothes, furniture, tatoos, piercings

faces, minigame machines or even a home 3 and 4 with a priv beach or house, garden and pool and other lightsettings?

what? even more shoes? and even faces!? and ALL POSES FOR EVERBOGY?!? 

ur kidding vlad?! and me 2 hehehheeeee ...yeah i know, as my sis always says:

will have to be patient and wait a lill bit mooooooooooooore^^

categoryPage_small_business_SageClock.jp