Ali for giving me the honor of being a part of such a special day

Lyam for starting this thread and everything you do for me

Ash for agreeing to DJ...sorry I forgot to remind you

DJSexyboyy for stepping in last minute to DJ

DJThug for taking over DJ

Everyone for coming

I will post pics tomorrow

Congratulations Ali!

I had a wonderful time tonight at Bitch Fest 2015 thanks so much to Adara

SexyBoy, and Thugsta, yall Blow up the Place with great Music , Great

9df88cb7-3e33-40ae-92cc-a66be488cf23_zpsc9e3216d-c324-42b4-b9c4-6b4fad66b0c8_zps Friends Fun Times

OMG, I promised myself that I would not tear up but my friends are like family to me & I truly appreciate each and everyone of you!  I am feeling every positive emotion under the sun as the time approaches my BIG DAY...I am so pleased to share it with so many of our loved ones. 

You guys mean the world to both Cruise and I - without you all - we wouldn't be here celebrating this awesome event.  And probably one that has been in the making for some time - at least since I met him - I am so happy to say that he's been the ONE this whole time.  I love him to pieces! (Many of you know our individual history but, get ready for an exciting journey with both of us.)  

Both Lyam and Adara, you know how much we love you guys.  Akali and Thug ...you both are so very special to us as well.  Carol, Jewely, Jeremy, Mael, Toxi, and whomever else I am forgetting --- YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME.  Love you all.   Now I need to wipe the happy tears !!!! :wub: