3DXChat Community

What will you choose in case of zombie apocalypse (funny, no violent)

Guest JeanetteVoerman

C... For the attached anti personnel grenade launcher... A For getting those Juan deags... A because you can't get a bat stuck in bone. C Because rope has so many uses. As for the vehicle choices... I guess I'd take A until I find something more practical and efficient. The tank would take too much fuel... Plus I think the M1 Abrams runs on jet fuel anyway if I'm not mistaken. The motorcycle wouldn't be able to push through any number of zombies tho it is more agile. Unless you're in Venice or somewhere with a lot of waterways you'd have to ditch the boat eventually. The boat would be a good choice depending on where you live.

My choices: A, A, B, B.

I'm small and slight, so I would need to stay as far away as possible from the zombies (sniper rifle, 'A'). If I had to use a handgun, it seems like it'd need to be something with some oomph, so 'A' again. There's no way I'd be strong enough to actually fight hand to hand, but the katana (B) would look neat on my back maybe? Or maybe it'd be so sharp it wouldn't matter that I'm a weakling? Lastly, gotta stay mobile and quick and hopefully gas-efficient? So the motorbike (B).

Hmmm tough choices!

Will take the shot gun as my primary because i always liked it in games for exploding heads.

So D,D,D,D and B because those bikes barely use any gas!

That said I will use Swiss army knife to screw on military machete on end of my shotgun, A new age Bayonet. Swapping weapons gets noobs killed ya'll!  

aobake.jpg

:P

A - because If you ever faced me in a snowball fight I'm all about the stealth hit and high speed relocate lol

D - because I'll be on my bum after recoil from the first shot of the above so will have to use this thereafter.

B - because of standard issue small person ninja skills...and a long time crush on Michonne :D

C - because even in a zombie apocalypse u gotta make time for recreational activities ;)

D - because once we're done saving the world my Maitresse Teana and I are going to go sit on a tropical beach and watch the sunset :)

A - because I'm a precise woman

D - because I am also discrete and efficient

B - because a little elegance does not hurt

C - because I know exactly how to use it ;)

D - because once it's done my girl Doll and I are going to go sit on a tropical beach and watch the sunset :)

Guest Eclipse

Awww NUTS...I've already been turned into a Zombie (tripped over my turtle) !!!

On the bright side, I'm heading to Tropical Beach 'cause I hear they'll b serving delicious appetizers at sunset.  jk   :rolleyes: