Felia

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Once i am enjoying some #arch #mhmmmm #really #greatRLsex with my new and so far best GF ever i had so far, or was 2gether with...well, we're till now, still just after [our "the 1st time" gettn wetish] sort of, still discovering our kinks, desires, preferences #hashtag: simply seekn for that, what turns us both maybe on the most and once we already talked and wrote for some time about it, i simply decided to save us both some precious, unique and priceless #lifetime, accellerate some things of my 'part/side' and we'll just watch this vid below [2gether] when she visits me next weekend here at my house, place, flat, village and aka country and later in this Xgoldenerish amazing hotel close to me... after we saw eachother last, on the freakn, fukn 28th of #blooy august #grrrrrrrrrr #hahaaa #not #atall #funny in the 1st week, but now: only few hours left for our both coming' cumning together again for our next "touchdown"... .. . also in bed!!! ********, i love'n miss ya, babe!

fww4e(1).jpg?id=126287226

Unbenannt(9)_small.jpg?id=126286916

ps: and on saturday, we're both gonna ride [2gether] on this lady below... before and after and and and bahhaaaaaaaa:

• 4 weeks later...