3DXChat Community

What clothing styles do guys prefer on girls

Extreme

All women love clothes, lots of clothes. And women also like to dress up for their men. I really wonder in what kind of clothes men prefer to see women. What kind of clothes you find most sexy. What men prefer women wear on dates.

maybe it's a long dress1jpg_9031682_11025093.jpg

or short dress2jpg_6053516_11025205.jpg

or do you prefer the classic office style

3jpg_7040850_11025096.jpg4jpg_7510345_11025103.jpg

or a sports style

5jpg_8599816_11025106.jpg6jpg_7899991_11025108.jpg

or the urban style

7jpg_8089360_11025111.jpg

Or maybe it's something else

It's interesting to me to know the opinion of not only men but also women too. Which female clothing style do you prefer. And also I want to know in what kind of clothes you absolutely don't want to see women. ;)

Well. If you love woman,there is no metter what style she wears. You like her in all what she wears. But i like classic style,long dress and sport maybe. Much better if woman can use different style wise. Knows how to combine them.

I don't mean love or relationships. I can rephrase my question. What kind of clothes for you is the most attractive? What kind of girl you turn your attention first? What clothes? ;)

Eugene, on 26 Feb 2014 - 8:57 PM, said:snapback.png

Well. If you love woman,there is no metter what style she wears. You like her in all what she wears. But i like classic style,long dress and sport maybe. Much better if woman can use different style wise. Knows how to combine them.

I don't mean love or relationships. I can rephrase my question. What kind of clothes for you is the most attractive? What kind of girl you turn your attention first? What clothes? ;)

He was quite explicit when he said: *But i like classic style,long dress and sport maybe. Much better if woman can use different style wise. Knows how to combine them.*

I totally agree, I prefer when an individual whether man or woman create their own, personal style, whether it be a combo of others or a unique.

I also cant agree with your discription of *classic office style* if  I dressed like that during my professional office hours  (reference to the 2nd photo) I would either get a constante raise( muahahah) or not be taken very serious in my business. :)

Also what you refer to as *sporty* i would say a more casual style, as i see nothing in it of sporty like tenis, track suits etc, cant imagine anyone doing sports in heels, tight denims etc. I would consider a *sporty* style more of a baggy, confortable, low heeled tennis etc...(as Rob pointed out).

Guest ChrisG

Personally I like it when a girl dresses in a way that doesn't show too much skin. It makes me more curious about what she looks like under all that. Also, in a time where seeing women in the nude is fairly easy (e.g. online), it makes for a nice change of pace...

It may seem a bit boring, but I actually prefer girls who just wear the regular jeans and t-shirts. There's nothing better than the girl-next-door look. But on a more spicy note, some women definitely know how to make a long dress look good. For example: 

zooey_deschanel_gold_dress_gol.jpg

But I might be prejudiced on that one, because I think Zooey Deschanel is one of the prettiest girls in existence  :P

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...