3DXChat Community

Downloading this game only

KCrystal

Hey all,

I've been on the game quite awhile now. My real life fiancee has decided to join too.

She used her cc and used the password supplied and when she tried to download

the game to her lap top, it kept taking her to a combination of this game and others.

She doesn't want the others, just this game. When she tried to log in as a member,

all the screen did was refresh and ask for password again.

Can anyone help with the download for just this game, no others and if anyone has

had the same issue.

Thank you in advance for any help y9ou can provide.

Crystal.

Ok. My fiancee was able to get on the game and do her avi. Then she logged off. The next day, she tried to log on again and got an

error message saying "unable to load 3dx due to an exe file missing. She has deleted the game, cleared her cache and tried redownloading

the game again. Now, she keeps getting to the patches and she is getting an error message after she gets the first patch 315-316. When it

goes to the next patch, 316-317, the error message says "error patch missing.". She is using Vista as her OS and is having fits not being

able to get the game to load now. Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated since I am not technical enough to figure this out.

Thank you in advance for any help.