3DXChat Community

My true self

Heya PPL,

Its hard to say this out after almost 3 months in this fantastic game...

but LadySweetheart is not a girl....

Im sorry to disappoint ya all and im sorry for the lies i told ya... :(

When i started to play this game i never thought that i ever would connect my RL with this game so i created LadySweetheart and created a pokerface ''Nadia''

I wanted to be someone else, to have a break from RL...

But now i hurted many PPL and the one i loved ...

I told her about myself and broke her heart.

I promised her and myself not to lie anymore and to be honest in the future...

So here we are now...

Im a ordinary 23 years old boy, playing as LadySweetheart...

I love being crazy, partying, chatting and dancing...

I love to smile and make other smile...

I love cute and lovely stuff, even as a boy >.<

AND i dont wana lose my friends cuz of this failure :(

I hope ya all forgive me and i introduce myself to ya again, without the lies....

Love ya all

LadySweetheart

Heya PPL,

Its hard to say this out after almost 3 months in this fantastic game...

but LadySweetheart is not a girl....

Im sorry to disappoint ya all and im sorry for the lies i told ya... :(

When i started to play this game i never thought that i ever would connect my RL with this game so i created LadySweetheart and created a pokerface ''Nadia''

I wanted to be someone else, to have a break from RL...

But now i hurted many PPL and the one i loved ...

I told her about myself and broke her heart.

I promised her and myself not to lie anymore and to be honest in the future...

So here we are now...

Im a odinary 23 years old boy, playing as LadySweetheart...

I love being crazy, partying, chatting and dancing...

I love to smile and make other smile...

I love cute and lovely stuff, even as a boy >.<

AND i dont wana lose my friends cuz of this failure :(

I hope ya all forgive me and i introduce myself to ya again, without the lies....

Love ya all

LadySweetheart

Das ist sehr mutig von Dir und bestimmt die richtige Entscheidung gewesen nun. Meinen Respekt für Deine mutige Entscheidung/Dein Outing.

You finally showed some balls ;) hehe

A brave step/desicion by you and this deserves my respect,

It took an incredible amount of courage to do what you did sweetheart, but understand that this is not a coming out statement from you.

This is not some confession of someone finally telling the truth, it's about finally being true to who you really are on the inside and what you feel, allowing those who know you the invaluable opportunity to see your heart, as one of a human being who went to incredible lengths to try to make someone else happy in the virtual world.

That feat is rarely taken on by anyone. It takes someone with an infinite amount of heart to do, and you did that with no intention of hurting anyone. You provided a smile every time they saw your name pop up onscreen. How is that not worth something good? How can that be considered a lie?

This is not a failure, my love. The only friends you will lose, are those who have made the conscious decision to unfriend you based on a lie, not believing in their hearts and loving you, for you.

You have, three months ago, introduced yourself as LadySweetheart, and that's the way it should stay. ♥LadySweetheart is a character that screams out whenever she enters a room anywhere on 3DX:

"I love being crazy, partying, chatting and dancing!!! I love to smile and make other smile!!! I love cute and lovely stuff!!!"

And for that, you should never have to apologize for, you should never be sorry for.

For you to have made someone smile, with so much femininity inside of you, is nothing short of amazing. It's your heart that matters at the end of the day honey, and if you manage to make someone smile because of it, you've done right by them. You really have.

We love you too, Sweetheart. Always and Forever.

Respect for this step... But you should have done it before you broke the heart of other people.

I know and im so sorry that i didn't told it earlier...

If i could i would punch my past self cuz of it...but i can't...

Now I have to life with the consequences of my actions...

The only thing i can do right now is to be honest and never lie about myself again...

To prevent anymore hurtings in the future...

Lady SweetHeart,

Although I never knew you well before this revelation, I have good friends who have been hurt by your actions. And although I don't doubt that others will judge me, or call me judgmental if I don't join in respecting your confession, I cannot grant the mantle of "Brave" to your efforts to atone for a cowardly act. Some may even want to suggest that all your good and kind actions and the joy you spread somehow balance the scales...I'm sorry, but I must disagree. The simple fact is that, regardless of your intentions, you allowed your deception to continue when emotions were involved, and real people got hurt because of it. And only those people who you hurt by your actions have any right to forgive it.

I don't see an issue of gender expression here, or any kind of celebration of your inner self. Those are good and noble things and should be encouraged, but NEVER at the expense of others. And I recognize and support your right to play as who you would like to be, for whatever reason. But when our play here crosses into the realm of the personal, in any way, we MUST tread lightly. Those who know you better than I may see that you are a good person and that you don't mean anyone any harm. Since I don't know you well, I can't speak to that, but I must instead stand up for those who have been wronged, whomever they may be. They are just as valid, and just as worthy of respect.

This entire game is built on a foundation of smoke, mirrors, and misdirection. There are many different kinds of falsehood here, many that are agreed upon and accepted as part of the experience. I can be a pure role-playing character and not be considered deceptive...I can put on a different skin (male or female) to try a new experience or travel unknown for awhile when I wish to see a place with a new perspective. These are things that everyone can do...it's all harmless as long as no one is getting hurt by it. But because of the feelings of those real hearts on the other side of the screen, it is all too easy to cause hurt, even with the best of intentions. In the end, we ALWAYS need to be honest about who we are, and what our intentions are, whenever we encounter another. This doesn't mean spilling every personal secret, or demanding real life information. It means respecting the people on the other side of the encounter and making sure that everyone is on the same page BEFORE things go too far. And if anyone believes that this level of responsibility stifles their free expression or somehow keeps them from fully enjoying the game, they do not belong here. You have no right to wield that kind of power over another. This is an ADULT game, and not because of the sex poses.

I know you feel remorse for your actions, LadySweetHeart, and I don't want you to feel that I am singling you out for this. Instead, I want to speak to this situation because of my own bad experiences, and knowing that others like me who have been lied to need to be heard as well. I condemn your actions, not you personally. I acknowledge your effort to atone, but I will not celebrate those efforts, when by doing so it diminishes the pain that others may have felt. I hope that you grow from this experience and use that fun and loving spirit which everyone here has applauded to make the game better for everyone. I also hope that all of us will strive to be more honest in all of our encounters with each other...to remember the real hearts on the other side of the screen, and remember that we all benefit and get more from this amazing game when we put those other hearts before our own. Maybe it's a pipe dream, but I am going to make that effort myself. I hope I'm not alone in this.

Those who are honest, and up front, and take responsibility for their actions, I am proud to count among my true friends. I hope some day I can add you among their number.

Sincerely,

Lazlo

Dear Lazlo,
Thank you for ur honest opinion!!
Its like u said, at first i didn't thought about the ppl and their hearts on the other side of the screen....but after meeting so many great ppl and the one i fell in love... i couldn't lie anymore.
I know that i hurt some very deeply and i hope that they are going to forgive me after some time and let me be their friend again.
I too love this game and want to make it a better place! I wana smile and make others smile!
Im will be honest with myself and with others in the Future and show them my true self!

LadySweetheart

Lady SweetHeart,

This place makes it so easy for any of us to forget about the people on the other side of the equation...I know I have been guilty of it too, and felt deep shame at the pain I have caused others. That is why moving forward it is so important to me to call out the dangers we face with our hearts here. I am not perfect, I will be the first to admit. But I believe strongly in the truth, always. It's not an easy goal, but it's the only one that matters in the end.

Merlin said it best:

https://youtu.be/SLsBwLhIVkk

Peace,

Laz

Omg! it is so hard to be honest with ppl playing serious? (Not as Role player i mean)

I know what it is and how you feel right now. But as beginner here , it's normal to did so in that way.I though same on my side, and never thought some ppl played that game seriously as i found who were in it after had played too long time in my roleplay with some real life gender guy thinking I was real.

don't worry LadySweet ...you're part of the 85% as I.

Some are surprised?