3DXChat Community

Truth or Dare? ;)

Athene

18021381962764.png

T or D?

AKA- are you a pussy bitch or a champion? Jk. But srsly. No, jkjk.

Who: Anybody that can kill Goose (Jk, he's immortal  <_< )

When: All the time, bitches (Only applicable to when I'm on)

Where: Anywhere! (Athene's T or D HQ)

Why: Why the fuck not? (Because you'll get laid)

How: Wtf?

Many of you might have questions right now, like... "Athene wth?" And to that, I have no answer. I actually have like no answers, at all. Sorry, cya.

Jk.

All you gotta know is that T or D can be a fuckin' blast, and can definitely be one of the hottest ways to spice up the love life  B) 

I only ask that a few rules be followed when I host:

1. Unless it's a small party that all are reliable, keep the dares to the room you're in. 

2. Round Robin Picking - But do not choose the person who chose you.

3. Decline the T/D given to you, 100% must fulfill the other. ("So don't decline"-Goose)

4. Be respectful of people's boundaries!

RP'ERS ARE WANTED!

Other than that, no restrictions.  ;) 

Edited by Athene

Guest Renae

A great way to learn a little more about Roleplay.  Surely it sounds like it would very interesting and fun.  I may just come in as there is nothing like a really good dare, even a truth never hurt anyone to spice things up a bit. 

Great post. I love to spark up this game when things get dull. The funniest dares are the guy on guy actions with funny Ass RP spewing from their mouth. We die laughing. Anyways have fun.

One time we had a group dare.. Everyone played as zookeepers and they were trying to re-capture the rare "purpleback gorilla" (that I had to fkin play as...) in the NC.

Everyone dressed up in brown, it was so hilarious. We caught some randoms in, they got involved and it was so good. Lmao

Guest KathrynMerteuil

I have to say, last night was a bit interesting when playing and seems it will get more interesting as it goes along.  I look forward to the next time you host the game.

So I may be the TorD new guy in the room, but hey it sounds like fun and a great way to break down some boundaries with a group instead of feeling 'outed' or on display. I am definitely on board.