3DXChat Community

Let us know what you did today without 3DXChat? 2015/08/04

Chilles

Wohooo 3DXChat is back :lol::D

Thank you very much Devs for the hard work in Background with the Server Update and the servicing!

I can imagination it was a lot work and not always easy or without problems.

Thank you too for the 1000xGold for all of us :)

An interesting question is, what did all Members today without Game?

My day was chilling all the time^^ I was a bit in the City, first I had a meeting with my Hair styler and later I was watching for girls in her sexy Summer Skirts and Hot pants :huh::wub:

pxv7tw-l-610x610-shorts-hotpants-whit-co

I went out up to my city, got some new clothes ready for the winter and met up with some friends and had a nice cuppa coffee at a coffee shop. :D

Clothes for winter :blink: This is depressing :lol:

We had today 38C° the last thing what I want see is winter clothes :D

A cup Coffee in the City sounds always good :)

I killed zombies all night and unlocked all the save houses in Dying light game pc game! 

Then upgraded asus tablet  to windows 10 and went to bed!

Tried to log into forums a few times to send friend a message  and shook my fist in air, screamed out obscenities and nerd raged! D00000oooom! 

I could lie and say i went outside, But yeah. Outside is for noobies! pfffffffffffffffffffff

Guest Renae

The beach and boardwalk.  There's nothing like the real thing to enjoy.  The waves crashing on the beach, standing in the water as it flows over your warm body.

I went out, rode my bike all the time i was thinking about bad bussines practices tho and not informing community propertly about closing of services for some time apprantly alot of places does that these days :o

I feel your pain but at the time of service it only really affected the Western Hemisphere.  Just so you know, Gizmo did log into game and gave warning as well as it was a post on log in screen that you may have missed. 

Edit:  oh it lasted longer- opps 

Edited by Playme

Oh you know. I have a job at the SCP Foundation so I was doing [DATA EXPUNGED] for the purposes of [REDACTED]. Just another common day really :P

(If you got the reference I wanna a chat with you ingame ^^)

Seriously though, the down time was over before I even got back from work/college. So it wasn't really a hassle for me.