3DXChat Community

3DXChat Snapshot Contest - August 2015

Tauri

From this month and forward the old system with the picture that gets the most likes is gone. And to replace it comes a new judge based system!

How it works is... There have been selected 4 judges, which will remain unnamed for now. At the end of the month those 4 judges will vote on which picture they think is the best out of the bunch, whichever picture they come up with will be the winner, they also decide who gets 2nd and 3rd.

But remember to keep liking the pictures you like, they still play a role since if there is a tie in votes, the likes will be what decides who wins.

Thanks for mentioning me ^^ and i hope next time i win! but u said its not according to how many likes? i see the winners are arranged acceding from 31 likes for XdariaX to 23 likes for Dantel..... not fair... i think the judges voted according to how many likes....

Thanks for mentioning me ^^ and i hope next time i win! but u said its not according to how many likes? i see the winners are arranged acceding from 31 likes for XdariaX to 23 likes for Dantel..... not fair... i think the judges voted according to how many likes....

No they didnt vote according to likes, they voted as to what they thought was the best one for them. The thing about likes is simple, if someone is tied for votes then the likes will decide which one wins, so they are still sort of important.

No they didnt vote according to likes, they voted as to what they thought was the best one for them. The thing about likes is simple, if someone is tied for votes then the likes will decide which one wins, so they are still sort of important.

Thanks for clarifying doubts Tauri. I was wondering how those likes would affect the final desicion.

Okay great stuff!

Congratulations to the winners of the competition this month, they all looked fantastic! I'll be locking this thread so people don't get confused in posting September submissions in this thread.

Cheers all! Goodluck for September! I look forward to seeing all the new images in the new rooms with all the new materials and objects! :D