3DXChat Community

Loading issues

pioOo

For the past 8 hrs my profile will not load, this prevents me from seeing other users profile, or messaging them from the friends list.

Some times the profile will load, but after a minute or two this disappears.

This occurs on the EU and US servers, and on two different local machines so I'd guess the problem is not the PC.

I don't know any other user suffering the same issue which I guess mean the problem is local to my profile on the server

One time when I tried to reload it was as if I had no characters at all, and was prompting me to create a new one, but I have only seen this one time

Have also tried a password reset but this did not fix the issue.

Guest Ciera

All day today, like since about 9am GMT today I've had the following issues:

Taking a long time to log in, sometimes not logging in at al and sometime saying I haven't got any avis

Now, since 18:20 GMT, I have had the whirly thing on logging in for about  10 or 15 minutes and not yet logged in

I've sometimes landed in my room hairless and naked and taken a few minutes to load hair and clothes

Profiles often haven't loaded, sometimes partley loaded with no pics

Cummon techie peeps, what's going on here? Sort it out pdq or give us a refund on our subs :-)

Thanks

C xx

Edited by Shanti
Topic "totally ****ed" merged here

Apparently servers are being upgraded and tested this week, so the issues might be a result of that.

We just have to be a bit patient.

You can check this post where it was mentionned :

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/1871-3dxchat-patch-notes-updates-and-development/&do=findComment&comment=77939

Edited by Shanti
Topic "totally ****ed" merged here

I am new there and i just downloaded a game and installed patches. Next I logged into game but i see all the time loading circles... I can t do anything. I read many topics about this but nothing help :(   

I tried to play on other computer and it worked but on my personal pc don t work.

Sorry for bad english ;(

I uninstalled the game -> used CCleaner to repair registry -> installed again. That didn t help... i still see infinity circles.

This game worked on my pc when i first time installed but i had to reinstall because i saw invisible models so i installed again and thats now... circles.

CCleaner will NOT wipe your registry clean for game.

You need to run regedit as admin. Clean out the sexgamedevil file manually. Very few of the automated registry cleaners actually remove entire registry files and folders. They say they do but they don't.

Uninstall the game. Type in regedit from command prompt. Run as Admin, Search for sexgamedevil. Should be there somewhere depending on OS you running for me is is located here--->  HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/SexGameDevil , Remove this folder. Make sure the files from your program files folders are gone as well. Then reinstall game. 

ps* I had this problem once but was do to me glitching out game. If you were doing some funny business with overlapping cloths. Then you may have to contact devs to get account fixed.  The infinite loading can sometimes be because character is bugged out. 

Hello everyone,

restarted game and now im getting endless loading screen (with spinning circle). Tried to reinstall (with registry cleaning) and changing server - didn't helped.

Any advices?

Thanks,

M

post-7072-0-63016600-1438909928_thumb.png

Edited by Shanti
Topic "endless loading screen" merged here

Shanti,

everything was perfect before I restarted game. No updates (os) were installed or anything like that. Just a regular reboot.

I've checked link that You gave before posting to forums.

Still looking on endless loading screen :angry: