3DXChat Community

Windows 10

MadameDouleur

Well their is slightest chance it may get borked. I highly doubt it.  I cannot speak for final RTM release  but worked fine on last 12 test releases i try.

Will have to wait n see tomorrow. For all we know internet may explode tomorrow from all the people downloading it for free. haha. Doooooom! 

Very good question and I got to admit that I got no information about the compatility of 3dxchat with Windows 10 for now. 

I will make sure to send a mail to the dev and see what they got to say about it. 

Thanks, darling! ^_^

Nopes. Should not be any problems. Should  run smooth as butter.

Been on preview program builds for around a month and a half. If tomorrow's build is like the final preview build you should not have any problem what so ever. 3dxchat seems to boot up faster if anything on w10. 

Thanks for the help, hun. I'm still debating if I want to download it or not but having all the info would help me making an informed decision.

Guest jowie

i will download it , but waiting a week or so . they are still working on some issues .

but once it's steady to roll , i'm on windows 10 also .

but indeed for those who can't wait to have it ..

TODAY is the DAY :D

Its always good choice to wait a bit. Let the impatient masses download it right away and watch from afar just in case.. That way can do research on if any of your hardware or programs is not compatible.

That said it is pretty good. Of all my software i only had one program not work and it was Corsair link. Mind ya it never worked proper anyway but in W10 its completally blocked. So there will be nerdrage. Guaranteed! Always like that the first few days,

Guest SayaX

I have used the game a bit on a Windows 10 partition on my Mac and I experienced no issues, although I didn't use it a lot, I mainly use PlayOnMac which setups up a VM using Wine. This was back in early June, so Windows 10 should be even more stable by now (it was very stable for a Beta anyway).

Going slightly off topic. Windows 10 looks very nice. Still won't move me away from the Mac though (complete Apple fan girl here) and even if I did want to then as an iPhone developer I don't have a lot of choice  :P . Fortunately my only interaction with Windows is on my corporate laptop which is used for Outlook, Lync Meetings and occasional Windows Phone dev   :mellow:

Cant wait for Windows 10 to be ready for me as my hope is there will be proper bluetooth managment for my headphones to work correctly. With Windows 7 its a pain in the butt to get them to play sound as there is no BT device pairing managment :wacko:

Guest SayaX

None? :D

There aren't many changes to 8.1 apart from a few UI changes so people can be happy they have their Start Menu back  :P

The main changes come from making it one OS so it is the same OS on desktop, tablets, phones and Xbox so developers only have to write one app and in theory it works anywhere. Don't hold your breath though as that was the promise of Windows 8 and look how that worked out, but they (Microsoft) keep trying bless them.

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and the game worked perfectly fine.  In fact all of windows 10 was great, a lot quicker to open stuff, that is until I had to restart my laptop then it totally crashed everything, telling me it found a driver error and was restarting me again only to fail every time. So after an hour my only option was a system restore. Its working again for now, but I dread having to restart my laptop again.