3DXChat Community

Shaved my hair!!!

Ella

As it says, I've shaved my hair! Why? Well my friend asked me to, to help raise money for a woman who has 2 types of cancer. Also thought we'd raise more in other ways so if you've got any suggestions, let me know. We've already decided to do a 20-mile run(a HUGE feat for me, I barely get out bed tot he bathroom which is 6 feet away lol) Obviously you can donate to cancer charities wherever you are in the world. Just thought I'd share what my friend and I are doing/have done!

Here's a pic of my almost hairless head!

image.jpg

As it says, I've shaved my hair! Why? Well my friend asked me to, to help raise money for a woman who has 2 types of cancer. Also thought we'd raise more in other ways so if you've got any suggestions, let me know. We've already decided to do a 20-mile run(a HUGE feat for me, I barely get out bed tot he bathroom which is 6 feet away lol) Obviously you can donate to cancer charities wherever you are in the world. Just thought I'd share what my friend and I are doing/have done!

Here's a pic of my almost hairless head!

image.jpg

Respect and all best in the world for you and your friend 

Thanks for all the support! Shaving my hair's (and running) nothing compared to what this brave woman and many others go through when they get this shitty disease.

Youre right, but those "little" things you do, motivates the people to keep on fighting!

Guest SayaX

A really good cause you are supporting and with someone close to me who has cancer it really makes me appreciate the support of wonderful people like yourself to raise money to try and cure cancer.

In 2011 I cycled the whole of the UK raising money for Cancer Research UK and in 2014 I participated in a charity cycle ride raising money for children with cerebral palsy. Both truly wonderful experiences.

No matter how big or small, I encourage everyone to take a bit of time to raise money and awareness for those in the most of need. It is a truly rewarding experience.