3DXChat Community

[Rap, Hip Hop, RnB & Jazz] Songs!

chaostika

Goooooooooood moooorning, eeeevening n nooooon 3DX'naaam

good-morning-vietnam-15-4.jpg

was just thinking...ok, we have fave metal/rock and electro, but what about some 'le hip hop' songs?!?!

and the name of the topic, says it simply all...so, argh, hmm, mhmm...give it to us baby...aha, yeah^^

tumblr_n39x86AGoH1ro8ysbo1_400.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BVxsGxDRqk

Loud ER (Freestyle) 2:09 Machine Gun Kelly Hip-Hop
Us (Remix) 4:33 Busta Rhymes Ft. J. Doe & Reek Da Villian Hip-Hop
Violent Music 3:21 DJ Kay Slay Ft. Dj Paul, Busta Rhymes & Vado Hip-Hop
Who Am I 3:19 T-Pain Hip-Hop
Die Young (Remix) 4:04 Kesha Ft. Juicy J, Wiz Khalifa & Becky G Pop/Rap
Can't Get Enough 5:29 Peter Jackson Ft. Jadakiss, Styles P, Sheek Louch & Vado Hip-Hop
Hatin On A Young 3:23 French Montana Hip-Hop
Hallelujah 4:33 Game Hip-Hop
Can't Handle Me 4:02 Gucci Mane Ft. Young Scooter & Young Dolph Hip-Hop
As Da World Turns 4:27 Gudda Gudda Ft. Lil Wayne & Mack Maine Hip-Hop
Work Hard, Play Hard (Official Remix) 3:48 Wiz Khalifa Ft. Young Jeezy & Lil Wayne Hip-Hop
Tryna Come Up (Remix) 4:26 Nino Brown Ft. French Montana, Ace Hood & Yo Gotti Hip-Hop
Miss America 3:44 J. Cole Hip-Hop
Clique (Official Remix) 5:53 Big Sean Ft. T.I., Jay Z & Kanye West Hip-Hop
I'm Different 3:27 2 Chainz Rap

Adore this woman but since I have spammed enough, will end with this for now. This is a favorite of mine from her but she fucking rocks anyway.

If I asked you to trust me on all things... If I needed you to map your position... If I needed you to replenish my faith in brothers... ..... show me the warrior you're born to be. Keep fightin, warrior I know you're there. Your word is love but you push me away but won't say why, you show me your exterior I need to see you interior. I need to be absolutely clear witcha if we are to ever stand a chance don't you see show me the warrior your born to be.

^^ My favorite parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfbChMZtqMU

tumblr_mc9wr5ds4C1rjx4sio1_500.gif

nice 1 jewel, camden miruna and klaudio and whooooow sebastien,
fukn cool stuff there, that i didnt know yet and thx 4 sharing

bows down @ sebi and gives ya a high five

200_s.gif

Guru's Jazzmatazz, Vol. 1 is a jazz rap album by alternative hip hop artist Guru, released on May 18, 1993 (see 1993 in music) on Chrysalis Records. This album is one of the first albums to combine a live jazz band with hip hop production and rapping. It is the first such project to feature established rappers. Live backing is provided by a band that includes Lonnie Liston Smith, Branford Marsalis, Ronny Jordan, Donald Byrd and Roy Ayers. The album also features collaborations with N'Dea Davenport (of the Brand New Heavies) and French rapper MC Solaar.

Kevin Danell Mann (born January 10, 1969) better known by his stage name Brotha Lynch Hung, is an american rapper and record producer from Sacramento, California. Since the release of his debut EP 24 Deep in 1993, Brotha Lynch Hung has sold 2.7 million CDs independently and has been described as an innovator of horrorcore and one of the forefathers of the genre. 1995: His album 'Season of the Siccness' (Season of da Siccness) was released and this album became his first album to enter on the Billboard 200. It also includes the song "Locc 2 Da Brain" which is one of Brotha Lynch Hung's most well-known songs.

bkhjmn56prl1.png