3DXChat Community

Truth or Dare - Weekly Event

Guest marianaclarke

Guest marianaclarke

Rules:

1.  Be respectful.

2.  Mind your manners.

3.  Have fun.

4.  Some may not mind questions about real, but others do.  If asked about real, the person doesn't have to answer.

For Dares:

If you don't want to do a Dare, you lose a piece of clothing.  Jewelry doesn't count.

There will be a time limit for each Dare, how long is based upon the amount of people in the room.

Host/Hostess picks a person for T or D, they go then that person picks the next person to T or D and so on.

I will open my room on a weekly basis for the game to be played.

If you want to just have fun in the room but not play the game, there is a caged table stage and tables by the window to enjoy as well.  It's fun for all.

Guest marianaclarke

We'll have it today, Monday (EST).  The room is set up and ready to go for it.  Just look out for it as the days will change.

Guest marianaclarke

Cant participate sorry . A person would disagree that i undress in public  :D 

You can still come in and enjoy the room as there is a caged table stage, table by the window as well.

Guest marianaclarke

Will it be open on the weekend or monday of the next week. Id like to join it

I'm hosting it weekly.  Just look for my name under For All.  You never know what day it'll be, so keep your eyes out for it.  I had it open yesterday but if more would like me to open my room again for it I will.

Guest marianaclarke

I've working on the room here and there.  You'll never know when the game will pop up, so keep your eyes out.  Looking forward to the next time. ;)  Do you Dare?

Guest marianaclarke

A few more changes to be done and room shall be open to play.   Just keep your eyes out, I'll be opening it on any given day and time. ;)  Nothing like a little fun for everyone.

Please when coming into the room, if you're playing the wood chairs are for the game, don't stand or dance in the middle of them, listen to the Host/Hostess.  If not playing you can use the tables to dance on.