3DXChat Community

Quick Apology from Zedd

Zedd

Well everyone, this is just a quick blanket apology for my drunken forum behavior on the 4th. I had cumshots and blatant over the top sexual comments floating around everywhere.

I only sent out a few PMs to friends, but I do want to excuse myself from any offense I may have caused in the community. Lots of thinking with 'the other head' mixed with three 'personal' encounters and a few hours of drinking (for a guy who drinks only four times a year) led to a rather drunken lusty persona that was overtly offensive.

I then had a work trip out so I was not around to apologize for my lewd attitude and it has been stewing inside for a bit now.

I apologize for my misconduct. WHile this is a sex game, I am interested in the friends I have made in this community and am not interested in being a problem to the interesting, mostly kind, talkative group of individuals who make up this lively community.

Please accept my dearest apologies. Hope to see you in game perhaps.

-Zedd

Thank you for, community, for being accepting of my mistakes. I didn't ruin anyone's life but I bet I ruined some people's fun and horribly it was not an accident. Liquor is bad, mmmkay? I drink four times a year - apparently that doesn't mesh with an adult chat game when you're not using the 'right brain'.

Not many people apologize for their behavior here, many probably because they think they did nothing wrong. It sounds to me like you just had an overly good time, no harm, no foul, but it was very kind of you to apologize, nonetheless. Enjoy the game, as Forrest Gump once said, Shit Happens. LOL