Screenshot Story Adventure Competition!

Ashbash

competition.png

Winners!

1st Place: Pashion (6 Months 3DXChat Subscription) 29 Likes

2nd Place: CathyDeeFox (20,000 xGold) 23 Likes

3rd Place: HardlyDavidson (10,000 xGold) 9 Likes

Congratulations guys!

Those of you who won the xGold please contact Gizmo here on the forums claiming your prizes.

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and thanks for taking part! It was awesome to see what you came up with!

Might do another in the future, but a different idea... Perhaps. So keep a look out for it everyone, thanks again for taking part!!

Those of you who entered, but didn't win! Do not worry, there is more to come in the future I am sure! So keep a look out!

Hello 3DXChat Community!

So I've been talking to the developers recently, and I have came up with the idea of doing a nice, little, screenshot story adventure competition! So, see this as my own little competition for you all to partake in if you'd like! It will be fun, to see all of your imaginations come to life in screenshots and to tell a story through the screenshots. So here is how it will go!

The basis of this competition is to open up your imaginations through imagery, and what I am hoping to achieve here, is the experience and foundations of peoples imaginations to be reflected onto the community, something to bring us all that little bit closer together! Getting to know how people think here in this game and how their imaginations go and what their interests are, as this game is all about imagination! So I am curious to see what you all are capable of with your imaginations and reflect it through imagery in a story adventure collage style of screenshots with a story title!

The winner will be chosen by the most likes on their story post, this competition will be ongoing until MIDNIGHT 7th August 2015 UK Time (GMT+1). Where the thread will then be hidden (To avoid any extra likes after the deadline that could alter the winner). I will then review the submissions from you, and all of you are welcome to enter, whether you are subbed to the game or not. All are welcome to enter, but make sure the images are in game screenshots with story captions on the image or below it in forum text, and I will choose the most liked submission.

If you don't want to attach multiple images with captions, you can create a video and post that but will have to be in terms with the video hosting site rules.

I want you all to be respectable to fellow competitors and if you like their story throw a like, even if it's a rival submission of yours or something, I want you all to share with each other different stories and experiences in 3DXChat and bring the community closer together in this. So don't "Do not like" because they are competition, like it, if you like it, be fair. :)

The winning story will also be posted onto the 3DXChat Social Networking profiles and their Tumblr account. And if there is more than one person involved in the story, the person who's story idea it was will be the one to receive the prize (Sorry about that!). But I hope you all have fun in the making of this as much as I am excited to see what you all can come up with!

The winning prize will be a 6 month membership to 3DXChat, purchased by yours truly and will be gifted to you via the pre-paid card subscription at MIDDAY 7th August 2015 UK Time (GMT+1). The winner will be Personal Messaged on the forums with the pre-paid card code and instructions on how to redeem it and add it to your subscription on your account, see this as a gift from me, to you, for being such a wonderful and supportive community!

I may add 2nd and 3rd place prizes closer to the deadline which will result in xGold given by the developers, will need to check with them first if it's possible.

I will then unhide the thread and announce the winner/s on the last post and the front page! In big BOLD Letters. :D

Prizes

1st Place - 6 Month 3DXChat Membership

2nd Place - 20,000 xGold

3rd Place - 10,000 xGold

So the rules are as follows:

1. No excessive bad language.
2. No real life related/insults/threats keep it strictly virtual related.
3. Be respectable to others and do not be rude to them if their story is something you don't particularly like.
4. Photoshop is allowed for editing of images for special effects and such if required.
5. No domestic abuse, or anything abusive along those lines, keep it within reason and public friendly. (Basically follow the 3DXChat "Abuse" Game Rules with this competition).
6. All images need to be of in game screenshots only.
7. Only ONE submission per person.
8. Above all else, HAVE FUN! :D

So good luck to you all and I look forward to seeing all the submissions!

Let's go!

So, just to clarify, we can use screenshots of the game, then add our own text to it, right?

That is correct whether its on the image itself or a caption below them in forum text. :) You use images of in game screenshots only and you will write captions which will tell the story of that image and you do a collage of them sort of thing, telling a story through imagery. :) With captioned text.

That is correct whether its on the image itself or a caption below them in forum text. :) You use images of in game screenshots only and you will write captions which will tell the story of that image and you do a collage of them sort of thing, telling a story through imagery. :) With captioned text.

ME43g1w.jpg

Hey Hardly!

Not quite all stories have to be posted in this thread in the one only submission you post here. You will need to attach screenshots via an external URL image site e.g. Imgur and use the "Image URL" tool here in the forum and once its loaded with the image URL tool write a caption underneath it in forum text if you haven't edited text onto the image.

Regards

Ash

Hey Hardly!

Not quite all stories have to be posted in this thread in the one only submission you post here. You will need to attach screenshots via an external URL image site e.g. Imgur and use the "Image URL" tool here in the forum and once its loaded with the image URL tool write a caption underneath it in forum text if you haven't edited text onto the image.

Regards

Ash

Uuuh so we can't use the in forum storage for this ?

Uuuh so we can't use the in forum storage for this ?

Unfortunately not as the captions won't match up with the images provided as when you use the Forum storage it puts them up into a few rows of images left to right which then you won't be able to write the captions underneath the images for it. Where as if you use the Image URL function it creates an image similar to my image in the original post, which then you can arrange in the editor to seperate images and write captions of what's happening in the image in a story based theme. :)

You click this icon

O2JqNBu.png

Then it will bring up a window with a URL field, copy and paste your direct image link on the photo hosting site (The direct link usually ends with .png or .jpg so example imagelinkhere.com/49fjdk/gjfg.jpg)

Xv7mAVy.png

Then click ok and it will appear like those images used here.

You click this icon

O2JqNBu.png

Then it will bring up a window with a URL field, copy and paste your direct image link on the photo hosting site (The direct link usually ends with .png or .jpg so example imagelinkhere.com/49fjdk/gjfg.jpg)

Xv7mAVy.png

Then click ok and it will appear like those images used here.

This is exactly VERY helpful to us newer members. Thanking you.

You're most welcome Hardly!

Also I have updated the terms of the competition if you don't want to attach many images via image linking mechanic on the forum you can create a video of your story and images and such and post that in an embedded link.

Once upon a time there was a little carrot minding her own business enjoying her day in her vegie patch

854175ee63.jpg

Little did she know.... There was a evil hungry bunny lurking near by. Without warning Bunny attacks poor little innocent carrot sizing up her prey!!

0b57dfd92c.jpg

After a few little nibbles Bunny then ATTACKS!!!!! "NOOOOOO don't eat me" Carrot squeals...

5f72a2745d.jpg

Bunny then devourers her delicious carrot not wasting any of its rich orange goodness.... *BURPS* goes bunny.. YUM YUM

24370a00d6.jpg

Once she has finished her feast and completely satisfied she throws her leftovers on the table in front of Camden O.o

bf7f47355c.jpg

bon apetite :P

THE END....

Id like to thank Camden, smoque (bunny) and the back of shantis head <3

p.s

Don't worry your not the only ones that thinks im weird

• 2 weeks later...

Something Is In The Water

Just chilling on the beach, enjoying the sound of the ocean waves and the waves lapping at my feet.

wYRToOf.jpg

Suddenly I feel a pull, something beckoning for me to come deeper. It is an overwhelming sense of loss of control, fighting the feeling I stand.

vMfwze1.jpg

But I am frozen in that spot, I feel my knees begin to weaken, I blink trying to maintain but my knees buckle. I start to feel dizzy, whoozy, my vision blurry.

QFXwgCf.png

I shake my head trying to come out of the fog but I feel myself going down.

IMVbOl7.jpg

My body hits with water with a splash, my limbs freeze and my eyes flutter.

DyOrmSX.png

I start to feel as  though I am going under. My eyes close, tightly a burning sensation prickling behind the lids. It feels like they are being sealed.

I try to open them, my lips are sealed, I cannot move, I cannot scream. It feels like my eyes are sinking into my head.

VnQoJRk.jpg

I fight against the unseen force, my eyes begin to open.

VPwmo1J.jpg

I can feel my limbs and I begin flailing, fighting for my life but this thing won't stop, I freeze but I refuse to go down.

cDTt6P7.png

I swim away, kicking my legs with strong strokes. I am close to the shore.

UJGOktU.jpg

I feel the sand meeting my hand as I get close. I sprint forward and RUN

DA

FUQ

AWAY

b30ba7e752.jpg

This is the story of the adventures the night of DJash's Kpop event July 24th. This was some of a special night that started the night i first saw the poster for the event a week earlier.

Finally by the 22nd i start the ball rolling on this epic evening . :):P 

This tale begins.

4EEglbUh.jpg

Thanking DJash for this event and to those that helped 

put it together and attended.

Her answer is YES. Excellent.. ok..

1DDrFepl.jpg

The night rolls around, i feel in need a hair cut for this event, look sharp for a sharp date with and classy girl... :)

KZ4uU5kl.jpg

We engage the evening we've been waiting for,, an official date really.. coolness.

URxyQDDl.jpg

We have a good 2 - 3 hours to burn before the Kpop so let us make the most of this evening, lets take a Caribbean Cruise and i take photos of my favorite subject. :)

eAtyz9Sl.jpg

Co3JyTZl.jpg

98iwllel.jpg

drtOUNyl.jpg

^^Uh, that was an ePiC cruise!!^^

Still more time to burn... :) Terrific, we skedaddle back to my apart(y)ment for some more pre-part'ae fun. 

HOWEVER DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO LOAD MORE THAN 8 IMAGES PER POST (idk, im not a techi  :huh: ) IT LOOKS LIKE I BE GREEDY AND MUST CONTINUE THIS STORY WITH A FEW POSTS>>> OK!!.... 

uh,, so be kind and if youm have likes, save em for the last post k..  ;) 

,,,,,>>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

1 of 5 

,,,,,>>>>>>>>  :rolleyes: 

Still more time to burn...  :) Terrific, we skedaddle back to my

apart(y)ment for some more pre-part'ae fun. 

gXdkTTKl.jpg

P64oG8gl.jpg

MzpEIh4l.jpg

Time to Kpop!! We show up looking  hot as fuK! Turns out it be a good idea to be in Neon colors... uh well we here now, we'll say the matching prints count for Neon. 

LETS DANCE BABY!!  :D 

EJTJNlFl.jpg

IWKpplwl.jpg

0w3eadUl.jpg

Wow, ALOT of peoples!  :) Excellent event!! 

LpXcuxll.jpg

Hunny has to leave, its Very late for her the other side the globe.

Goodnite doll, EpIc evening! 

"Goodnite bb, have fun"

Vg0BKHJl.jpg

"have fun"... ??

..Hmm,, it is early yet for me,, after-part'ae's...

The night is only half over....   ;)

,,,,,,>>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

2 of 5 

,,,,,>>>>>>>>   :rolleyes: 

After changing quickly into something more fAnCy, i come upon the Talkative RosieT, where i perched my butt for a quick quazi-lapdance. :D Good girl RosieT..

PsXMfz8l.jpg

sCUAlnKl.jpg

kw4Stnul.jpg

So then i thought i could maybe Kpop make out with the RosieT, and she was just teasing and was like, uh-uhh, so that was FAIL,, so i slow danced with her friend Ziggy instead.

9764uXFl.jpg

critU5sl.jpg

This Kpop eVeNt was pack right up till the very end.

eKrHC3il.jpg

Continued on to an after, after-part'ae at Lana's Love Club.

Great music and a Great part'ae!! Wooy wow wow.

SDADVUPl.jpg

oS6nNk0l.jpg

Then something vErY entertaining to finish out the night..

I a-temp to marry Lorance..

Ok no i did not, i just took some great photos of her sTyLe,

and then sought the after, after, after-part'ae at her apart(y)ment...  :P 

,,,,,>>>>>>>> :rolleyes:

3 of 5