3DXChat Community

Happy Birthday dearest Abbey!

Alrood

It's not everyday and it is definitely not usual for me to start forum threads, as well as me posting quite often here in the forums; but whenever I do, it most certainly has a reason on as to why I do so. :)

Today is definitely not an exception for me, for today is a very special day for a very special person in my life whom I am lucky enough to call my girlfriend :) Some of you may know her well. And if I may, I'd like to ask the community to join me in greeting this very lovely, sweet, and adorable fine lady on her special day :)

To my ever dearest Abbey, a very Happy Birthday to you my darling! Forgive me if I can't make this post all fancy with pictures and all that stuff for I am currently posting this through my phone, but I will get to doing so once I get home from work later :)

Hopefully how the post looks won't matter, but the thought of remembering you on your special day would :) I shall never forget the day you were brought into this world, for if it weren't for that, I wouldn't be the happy man I am if I didn't have you in my life :)

I have tons of wishes for you, but I'll save it once I get to see you again real soon <3

I love you so much and miss you dearly always, and all I ask for is for you to have a wonderful & special day filled with smiles that'll brighten up your birthday today. :)

Again, happy birthday my love! Cheers!

Happy Birthday Abbey, have a great day sweetie, I just saw this thread after I sent you a happy birthday gift in game ^^ I hope your day is filled with joy and happiness and I wish you all the best on your special day! A year older now and darn... Means we are 2 years between eachother again :( Damn! I will catchup again next year :D :D Have a wonderful day Abbey mwah much love to you sweetie, my wonderful friend. <3

happy-birthday-4.png

colorful-flowers-happy-birthday-banner_2

Guest ToxicallySweet

Happy Birthday Abbey. I hope your birthday is awesome and I hope every day there after is too:).

Animated-Happy-Birthday-03.gif